Travel Answers
Dubrave

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is Sarajevo city transport monthly ticket only valid from the 1st to the last day of the month ?

Sarajevo Dec 18, 2016 at 10:10 AM

In GRAS.BA , is the ticket selling info "Home Karte i prodaja Kupovina karata Obavjest za izdavanje putničkih iskaznica" up to date ? I think Zone A is enough to cover the Sarajevo metropolitan area ?

I need to decide which day I come in Sarajevo, looks like the monthly ticket can not start from the day I purchase the ticket but only from the 1st day of the month ? maybe someone can call Gras phone line 033 293-333 for the info.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Advice on Trip to Croatia, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Slovenia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jan 2, 2017 at 3:58 PM

I am planning a trip to this region in fall and would appreciate your advice on my preliminary itinerary and whether it is possible to do so by public transit and any advice on how best to get between places. I have an additional 3 days that could be added to the trip. Thanks in advance!

SFO to Dubrovnik
      Dubrovnik 4 nights
      Bay of Kotor Either day trip or 1-2 nights?
      Mostar 2 nights or add 1-2 nights and visit Sarajevo
      Korkula 2 nights
      Split 2 nights
      Rovinij 2 nights
      Piltvice Lakes NP 2 nights
      Rovinij 2 nights
      Ljubljana 3 nights including one day at Lake Bled
      Return to SFO from Ljubjana

PS: I also posted this question in the Croatia forum

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Notice on the railway line "Banja Luka - Doboj".

Bosnia and Herzegovina Dec 28, 2016 at 3:46 AM

Is the text below correct translated from Republika Srpska Railways http://www.zrs-rs.com/red_voznje.php ?

"Vozovi broj 714 i 715 do daljnjeg NE saobraćaju na ralaciji Doboj - Banja Luka - Doboj"

Trains number 714 and 715 to further notice. NO traffic on relation Doboj - Banja Luka - Doboj.

more
    • AprilBrantner's Profile Photo

Arriving/driving in the winter

by AprilBrantner Online Now Sep 15, 2003 at 4:26 PM

I'm planning on moving to Dubrave to be with my husband, but the soonest I will be able to make it is January, will the roads between Sarajevo and Dubrave be too dangerous? What's the safest mode of transportation to Dubrave in the winter- bus, cab, rental? If the roads are too bad in the winter, when do the roads become safe again?

2 Answers Dec 24, 2003 at 2:08 AM
    • american_tourister's Profile Photo

Bosanka restaurant

by american_tourister Online Now Jan 21, 2003 at 9:27 AM

Has anyone else out there drank beer at the Bosanka restaurant in Dubrave?

2 Answers Feb 9, 2003 at 3:42 AM