VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Dubbo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dubbo zoo inq

by jlbeare Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 2:20 AM

how much is entry to the zoo and does this change at holiday times.

3 Answers Apr 22, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    • dubbo obsevitory

by nattyt Online Now Jul 20, 2006 at 3:48 AM

I was just looking at wat u had to say about the observitory in dubbo, my family will be travelling there soo and we were just wondering what the prices were for adults and children
      thankyou
      nattyt

1 Answer Apr 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM
    • LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

Are there any woman in Australia interested in a trip to Sweden?

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 12:59 PM

Would you like to travel to Sweden and Stockholm/w3omen only! I'm a normal guy living in Stockholm. I can supply you with a place to sleep if you would like. It won't cost you more than a happy face and 20 Au dollars a night. Get in touch with me if you want to know more about me. Cheers!! I'm a generous guy and I would respect your privacy. Take it easy! Peter

• LuckyMr666's Profile Photo

Any australian woman nearby?

by LuckyMr666 Online Now Aug 10, 2003 at 12:04 PM

I'm a lover and I love to travel all around the globe. I would like to visit Papua New guinea some time in the future. I wonder if it's possible for me to find a goodlooking travelpartner from Australia. I prefer women!! I like diving,fishingsocial drinking,soccer,animals,barbeques,having fun,adventoures + a lot more This was my question even if it looks like an ad for romance. I'm only looking for a female travelpartner. OK where are u?? Cheers from peter.