Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting on boat cruise in Dubai

by JanaVe Online Now Nov 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I would like to join to boat cruises in Dubai with this app -
      itunes.apple.com/us/app/boat...
      but I need invitation code, which can be obtained only from friends which are part of their community.

Do you know anyone who is member and have codes for friends
      invitations?

Thanks

Jane

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

Dubai Metro

by alisononthego Online Now Nov 25, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Is there a Metro station close to the cruise port?
      Thanks

more
    • Things to do in dubai in the evening on short trip

by TahirQ89 Online Now Nov 11, 2016 at 6:10 AM

I will be attending a training workshop in downtown dubai from 27 to 31 November 2016. This will be my first time in Dubai.
      I want to know what is possible for me see & do after 4:30 / 5 pm as i intend to make the most of my trip & do more than just visit cinema to watch movies.
      I have done some research myself but have been able to come up with limited stuff like dubai underwater zoo, dubai museum & dubai bus trips.
      Want to see desert safari too but am not sure If my timings will allow it. That is why I am posting on this forum so that any local might some pass on some stuff that is doable & I cant do. Will appreciate any help.

more
    • Visa for Dubai

by jintysbhoys Online Now Nov 21, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Im in Dubai for longer than 30 days do I need an additional visa or can I have it extended?

more
    • Tourist visa

by Hello0731 Online Now Nov 24, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Hello everyone,im having problem applying for another visa because the agency told me that they were advised by the immigration that i still have my existing visa and overstaying status, i am a philippine passport holder, i enter dubai with on hand 1month tourist visa last october 18,2016, so my last day should be november 16, but i left dubai november 15. So its clear that i did not overstay,i was also able to check my previous visa status and its showing there that im overstaying,is it immigration system problem or what?i have sent my exit stamp,tickets etc. to the agency but what else do i have to do to correct my record so that the new agency can apply a visa for me,???i hope u can answer my questions thank you

more
    • 22-karat chain bought in Duty-Free at the Dubai Airport has a red colour

by anoym Online Now Nov 26, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Hi

I have bought 22-karat chain in Duty-Free at Dubai Airport, but it has a red colour, not yellow.
      Knows anyone why?

more
    • Getting on boat cruise in Dubai

by JanaVe Online Now Nov 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I would like to join to boat cruises in Dubai with this app -
      itunes.apple.com/us/app/boat...
      but I need invitation code, which can be obtained only from friends which are part of their community.

Do you know anyone who is member and have codes for friends
      invitations?

Thanks

Jane

3 Answers Nov 30, 2016 at 8:35 AM
    • 22-karat chain bought in Duty-Free at the Dubai Airport has a red colour

by anoym Online Now Nov 26, 2016 at 2:26 AM

Hi

I have bought 22-karat chain in Duty-Free at Dubai Airport, but it has a red colour, not yellow.
      Knows anyone why?

15 Answers Nov 30, 2016 at 10:52 AM
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

Dubai Metro

by alisononthego Online Now Nov 25, 2016 at 12:33 PM

Is there a Metro station close to the cruise port?
      Thanks

5 Answers Nov 27, 2016 at 2:06 AM
    • Tourist visa

by Hello0731 Online Now Nov 24, 2016 at 10:18 PM

Hello everyone,im having problem applying for another visa because the agency told me that they were advised by the immigration that i still have my existing visa and overstaying status, i am a philippine passport holder, i enter dubai with on hand 1month tourist visa last october 18,2016, so my last day should be november 16, but i left dubai november 15. So its clear that i did not overstay,i was also able to check my previous visa status and its showing there that im overstaying,is it immigration system problem or what?i have sent my exit stamp,tickets etc. to the agency but what else do i have to do to correct my record so that the new agency can apply a visa for me,???i hope u can answer my questions thank you

11 Answers Nov 27, 2016 at 8:48 AM
    • Visa for Dubai

by jintysbhoys Online Now Nov 21, 2016 at 6:25 AM

Im in Dubai for longer than 30 days do I need an additional visa or can I have it extended?

6 Answers Nov 28, 2016 at 7:04 AM
    • Things to do in dubai in the evening on short trip

by TahirQ89 Online Now Nov 11, 2016 at 6:10 AM

I will be attending a training workshop in downtown dubai from 27 to 31 November 2016. This will be my first time in Dubai.
      I want to know what is possible for me see & do after 4:30 / 5 pm as i intend to make the most of my trip & do more than just visit cinema to watch movies.
      I have done some research myself but have been able to come up with limited stuff like dubai underwater zoo, dubai museum & dubai bus trips.
      Want to see desert safari too but am not sure If my timings will allow it. That is why I am posting on this forum so that any local might some pass on some stuff that is doable & I cant do. Will appreciate any help.

5 Answers Nov 28, 2016 at 7:08 AM
    • Oslo-Tromso-Oslo

by NajHussa Online Now Nov 2, 2016 at 11:29 AM

I am planning to visit with my friends (20 members) to visit Norway (oslo and Tromso) in Mar.from 3 to 5 Mar will be in oslo then 5 to 9Mar in Tramso ,back to Oslo 9 to 11Mar.

I am really confused to choose activities over there. I have plans Like Aroura ,Husky sledging ,Renting motor Bikes in oslo. Can anybody help me out on choosing and scheduling activities ?

5 Answers Nov 6, 2016 at 2:43 PM
    • daryleann's Profile Photo

Tickets to observation Burj Kalifa?

by daryleann Online Now Oct 19, 2016 at 1:34 PM

When I try to book at the official site, it only allows for one month ahead. Since we will be leaving on a cruise, and I assume it is cheaper to buy online, are other sites such as 'isango.com' reliable? anyone had experience? Viator charges $$ more for the same ticket, so not using them.
      Thanks for input.

9 Answers Oct 22, 2016 at 11:08 PM
    • garos's Profile Photo

Half day metro ticket.

by garos Online Now Oct 17, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Hi,

I will be landing in Dubai airport on 24th at 10.30 am from Chennai.

I have full half day ,
      1. Can I get half day metro ticket or limited trip ticket for 24th .
      2, I think metro is the best to commute between airport & Hotel... ur suggestion pl.
      3. Where to buy desert safari ticket and what is the cost... does it take one full day.

Garos

5 Answers Nov 7, 2016 at 4:35 AM
    • garos's Profile Photo

combining Abhu dhabi & sharja

by garos Online Now Oct 16, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Hi,
      I am planning to go to Dubai in Oct 4th week. I desire to combine Abhu dhabi & sharja also thru red bus
      One day each.

Does Red bus gives a combo ticket like 48 hours in Dubai & One Day Abu-dabhi,,,

On which days the Abu dhabi buses operate from Dubai ......any specific days for Abu dhabi tour????

On Friday which are the places will be closed / or to be avoided.

Regards .

Garos

6 Answers Oct 17, 2016 at 10:18 AM
    • garos's Profile Photo

3 days iterinary in Dubai

by garos Online Now Oct 14, 2016 at 7:47 AM

Hi,

I am from India
      Can any one suggest me the 3 days itinerary in Dubai. I plan to visit during 4th week of October 16.
      1. All must see places
      2. Advance ticket booking facility
      3. Big bus local hop-on Hop-of bus details
      4. Ideal place to stay( Hotel)) in tourists interest ,

Kindly advice me
      Reagards,
      Garos

6 Answers Oct 16, 2016 at 1:50 PM
    • VISA requirements and insurance requirement

by rrjan21 Online Now Oct 10, 2016 at 12:46 AM

Hi, I am from Philippines, I am working in Thailand and plan to have atleast 1 week vacation in dubai before going back home. How is the process of getting a tourist visa for dubai and do they require purchasing travel insurance first?
      Any information will help, thank you!

13 Answers Oct 12, 2016 at 5:04 AM
    • NOI pass for tourist

by rushabh76 Online Now Oct 9, 2016 at 7:23 PM

Is dubai metro NOI card for tourist of 7 day is valid travel on metro and buses as well for unlimited rides? How much does it cost?

6 Answers Oct 13, 2016 at 3:28 PM
    • Dina510's Profile Photo

Looking for a travel partner.

by Dina510 Online Now Oct 8, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Hey there! I'm from Spain, I always travel with friends but this time no one is available and I really want to travel to Dubai in decembre. So I'm looking for a travel partner. Let me know if you are interested.

4 Answers Oct 9, 2016 at 10:38 AM
    • Day Trips to Sharjah and Abu Dhabi

by pacer45 Online Now Oct 4, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Will be in Dubai from Oct 12 for 5 days, and would like to see the sights while husband watch cricket. Would like to take a day tour to Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Would I have to do two separate one day trip or can they be combined in one day?Would also like to use reputable Tour operator. Husband wants to stay at Conrad Dubai and I want to stay to Sofitel Dubai, any idea which is better. Thanks

6 Answers Oct 7, 2016 at 2:23 AM
    • Purchase of NOL Silver Card with 7 day pass

by PINKY54 Online Now Sep 29, 2016 at 12:34 AM

All information of the Nol Card states that the Silver Card costs AED 25 which includes an initial e-purse value of AED 19. One 7 days pass for all zones costs AED 110. How does this work? Lets say you have purchased a Silver Card by paying AED 25, you now have a balance of AED 19 loaded on to it. Do you now pay AED 110 - AED 19 (AED 91) additional to get the 7 days pass? Or is there a direct purchase of both the Silver Card and the 7 days pass? Be grateful if someone can clarify. Thanks in Advance.

3 Answers Sep 29, 2016 at 10:54 AM
    • garos's Profile Photo

dubai flight

by garos Online Now Sep 27, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hi,
      What is Okay to board in Dubai flight and Pl inform whether Emirates Airlines arranges for
      Dubai Visa for free or Nominal amount.
      I am planning to go in Oct 3rd week.

Thanx & regards

Garos

6 Answers Sep 28, 2016 at 3:33 AM
    • Heeeeelp meeeeeee!

by PippaPi Online Now Sep 11, 2016 at 4:13 AM

Hi everyone
      I want to go to Dubai
      Help organize a tour
      sorry for my english, I'm spanish

5 Answers Oct 8, 2016 at 1:32 PM
    • wmanning121's Profile Photo

Best Cars for Desert Safari?

by wmanning121 Online Now Sep 7, 2016 at 10:55 PM

Can anyone here please guide me that which is the best car for desert safari?

8 Answers Nov 28, 2016 at 7:13 AM
    • traveling alone to Dubai

by LatinLeprechaun Online Now Aug 27, 2016 at 4:41 AM

A friend has suggested I travel to Dubai but I would be traveling alone there. Is it safe for an American woman alone?

6 Answers Sep 6, 2016 at 11:31 PM
    • NOL red ticket 1-day pass

by tpg Online Now Aug 20, 2016 at 6:53 PM

I plan to spend 1 full day exploring the city on a stopover.

1. I can buy the red ticket from the ticketing machine for 2AED and select an option for 1 day pass.What is the added price for 1,2 and 3 zones?
      2. What do I do if I exit at the wrong zone for my ticket?
      3. There is a limit of 5 trips. Do transfers count as different trips - eg. metro to tram or bus within 1/2 hr?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2016 at 10:23 PM
    • Searching for Cheap Flight Tickets

by abharoy Online Now Aug 18, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Hey,

I am looking for an affordable round trip from Chicago to Dubai. I found iEagle, which provides offers on flights and their price is $550. I thought iEagle is best for my trip. So shall I go through iEagle or anyone knows a cheap site which price is below 550$.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2016 at 1:31 AM
    • Dubai Entry Age

by Kgsbnbam Online Now Aug 15, 2016 at 5:49 AM

Hello! I'd like to travel to Dubai with my Sister (17), i'm 22 and we a both german! Do we need any special documents to entry the UAE because she is under 21 and we are travelling without parents!
      Greetings ;)

4 Answers Sep 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM
    • Ironman Dubai

by Angharadsmith78 Online Now Aug 12, 2016 at 2:31 AM

Hi
      We are staying in the Sofitel Dubai the Palm in January whilst my husband competes in Ironman. We have to get to the Burj al Arab with his bike, will we be able to get a minibus from the hotel that will allow us to take his bike? Thanks in advance for your responses

3 Answers Sep 7, 2016 at 1:29 AM
    • London Air side Transit visa

by MohammadR11 Online Now Aug 7, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Hi,
      I will be traveling back from Vancouver to Dubai via London Heathrow and leaving the same day its a 8 hour layover do i need transit visa ??
      i have Valid UAE(dubai) residence Visa and valid Canadian visit visa .

7 Answers Sep 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM
    • Burj Khalifa

by Maris10 Online Now Jul 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hello fellow travelers. My family and I are visiting Dubai during the last week of December. We are planning to go up to the 125th floor of the Burj Khalifa just before sunset. How would you recommend purchasing tickets. Should I use companies like viator (which I have used before in Sicily, Hawaii and San Fran) or go directly to Burj Khalifa website? The website does not sell tickets well in advance. Bit tickets are available through viator. Has anyone experienced or know any difference buying tickets from the two places (other than the tix price)?

Thanks
      Maz

7 Answers Aug 7, 2016 at 7:35 PM
    • US to Dubai, Dubai to Perth WA

by KatrinaS6 Online Now Jul 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM

I will be traveling in November to Australia from the US with a 3 hour stopover in Dubai. I don't plan on leaving the airport, but would like to know what documents are needed to travel through?

3 Answers Jul 22, 2016 at 7:45 PM
    • Work For Foreigners

by Mayrishn Online Now Jul 14, 2016 at 11:30 AM

Hi everybody i am looking to move to Dubai for work purposes i am from The United Kingdom and i am a female i wanted to know what is it like to move to Dubai for work purposes with accomodation etc. I am applying at hotels and Dubai Resorts.
      Thank You

5 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 11:30 PM
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Umm'ing and arghing!!

by hayley_69 Online Now Jul 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM

Hey all,

Need some advice. I am wanting to stay in Dubai next year in April/May. I will be a 31 year old single female traveler. Im really stuck on which area of Dubai to stay.
      Can anyone recommend some great areas.
      Im looking for somewhere in a main touristy area, where there is a main train station around to get me everywhere if possible and some what in a safe area.
      I want to be able to get to places easy and a nice area.
      I was told Jumeriah is a good area and near mall of emirates, but i heard mall of emirates area is far from the main of Dubai.
      So yeah im kinda stuck in the area where to stay.
      I will be looking at staying for around 1 month in Dubai.

Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Hayley :-) :-)

7 Answers Sep 7, 2016 at 1:52 AM
    • Seeking All Inclusive

by Beagletrails Online Now Jul 3, 2016 at 1:11 AM

Hi, does anyone know of an all inclusive (meals and taxes) baby friendly resort in Dubai that won't break the bank for 3 nights?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 8:35 AM