Dubai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cheap mobile SIM for calling to India

by SS12345 Online Now Dec 9, 2015 at 4:17 AM

We shall be visiting Dubai next week for a 7 day trip. pl. guide me regarding cheapest mobile SIM card for calling to India. I require voice call only, no data usage. thanx.

2 Answers 2 hours ago
    • rebeccamuhammed's Profile Photo

How can I reach City Centre Deira Mall from Dubai airport?

by rebeccamuhammed Online Now Dec 8, 2015 at 12:06 AM

Guide me with best options

4 Answers Dec 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM
    • Can i bring in Insulin syringe and medicine in carry on

by riteshparashar Online Now Nov 29, 2015 at 1:30 AM

I will be travelling from India to USA via Dubai.
      I just wanted to know if carrying my 6 months of insulin supply and insulin syringe with me on flight allowed.
      I am sure lot of diabetics travel via Dubai. Do they face any issue?

9 Answers 2 hours ago
    • Public transport to / from the Lakes

by Juneh4080 Online Now Nov 26, 2015 at 7:30 PM

I will be house sitting in The Lakes ( Ghadeer) for three weeks without a car. Do the trams or metro go out that far or will I be reliant on taxis?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2015 at 3:09 AM
    • MINIVAN RENTAL WITH DRIVER IN DUBAI

by skghosh Online Now Nov 24, 2015 at 10:50 PM

WHAT IS THE MINIVAN RENTAL PRICE WITH DRIVER FOR 10 HRS IN DUBAI

1 Answer Nov 24, 2015 at 11:14 PM
    • ardelean's Profile Photo

Transfer in Dubai

by ardelean Online Now Nov 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM

How do I get from the airport to the Majestic hotel? Are taxis available or is there a bus?

6 Answers Dec 8, 2015 at 7:45 AM
    • Travelling to dubai and visa

by Kitin Online Now Nov 12, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Hi, im a filipino and im planning to travel on 20th of january to dubai for 10 days. Any tips for my travel and where can i process my tourist visa? I booked my airlines at cebupacific and my accom at airbnb. Thank you.

4 Answers Nov 25, 2015 at 1:19 AM
    • jen1906's Profile Photo

Accomodation and must sees in Dubai

by jen1906 Online Now Nov 6, 2015 at 11:15 PM

I have received some wonderful tips from other members for our upcoming trip to Singapore and Europe, so now would like some advice on Dubai. We are 2 couples in our 60's, stopping over for 3 nights in Dubai at the end of our 7 week holiday. Would like a nice relaxing end to our travels. Any nice hotels (reasonably priced - mid range?) recommended. Which area is best to stay in regards to being fairly central? Is there a hop on hop off bus available? Is other public transport easy to use. Are taxis very expensive? Any advice regarding restaurants, places to visit, hotels etc would be greatly appreciated. Our travel agent suggested Moevenpick Apartments The SquareDubai @ $393 per room for 3 nights. Has anyone stayed here? Thanks everyone. Jen

6 Answers Nov 18, 2015 at 4:51 PM
    • On December

by IslamA Online Now Nov 5, 2015 at 5:24 AM

What about dubai on December specially for water activities as aqua park

5 Answers Nov 30, 2015 at 6:15 AM
    • Transportation in Dubai

by mikeali2015 Online Now Nov 1, 2015 at 6:15 PM

We will be visiting Dubai for only 5 days and wish to cover a lot of ground but do not wish to do it via public bus transportation. Any private cars for hire with local driver?

5 Answers Nov 3, 2015 at 8:21 AM
    • AlcindoC's Profile Photo

08 hours layover at Dubai

by AlcindoC Online Now Oct 19, 2015 at 12:22 AM

Dear friends, i will be arriving Dubai on the 17 january 2016 11:50 and departing the same day at 22:30. I am travelling emirates first class. I really would love to know something around. What do you suggest me?

11 Answers Oct 24, 2015 at 11:22 PM
    • Dubai Transportation

by Eternalpeaceforall Online Now Oct 4, 2015 at 5:17 AM

I need to go from Dubai Air Port to the Point Tower Marina by the Golden Fork Restaurant and am not sure which is better to use the Train or Metro or Bus? and what is the Bus number or Train or Metro number to take ? and how much is the fare please ??? Thank you so much

8 Answers Oct 31, 2015 at 9:09 PM
    • DUBAI VISA

by SS12345 Online Now Sep 22, 2015 at 5:32 AM

HI

WE ARE PLANNING TO VISIT DUBAI IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER FOR HOLIDAY.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ME A RELIABLE AGENT IN INDIA WHO COULD RENDER DUBAI( UEA)VISA SERVICE AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I AM AN INDIAN. THANX.

6 Answers Nov 25, 2015 at 1:25 AM
    • creek park/dolphinarium tickets

by MGaur Online Now Sep 18, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Hello, i am getting tickets for dolphinarium (located in creek park) for about 150 AED. adult + child. i wanted to know will i still have to pay the entry fee of the creek park ?

3 Answers Sep 29, 2015 at 4:32 AM
    • Ddjaag's Profile Photo

Stopover W/Emirates Hotel

by Ddjaag Online Now Sep 15, 2015 at 9:56 PM

Hi everyone. I am traveling to Zambia next week and have a 12 hour layover in Dubai. I qualify for a hotel voucher. I have done this before and I really dont want to stay at the hotel they assign. I have a USA passport. Can I book my own hotel and pay for it and stay or do I have to use the Emirates assigned hotel?

3 Answers Oct 4, 2015 at 7:04 AM
    • wynd77's Profile Photo

transit in terminal 3 dubai international airport

by wynd77 Online Now Sep 6, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Hi everyone. I am going to Cezch Republic on September 18 2015. This is my first time to flight far away from my country. I already read some answer question from 2013 about transfer process in dubai terminal 3, but i am still confuse, did i need to go to visa controll after arrive in terminal 3 before going to find where is the transit terminal there? I am sorry for this naive question, as this is my first time to flight far. Thank you for the answer.

10 Answers Sep 15, 2015 at 6:22 AM
    • Price of Food (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)

by theguy_583 Online Now Aug 29, 2015 at 10:38 PM

Dear Friends,

How much would a decent economic eating would cost for one for
      1) Breakfast
      2) Lunch
      3) Dinner

I shall get a DA of 90 AED for food, what can be best food options i can sort to in order to be able to save 20-30 AED / day

3 Answers Sep 1, 2015 at 4:39 AM
    • transit in amsterdam

by samerbakleh Online Now Aug 20, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Hi
      I'm a syrian nationality living in dubai, traveling to istanbul by KLM,
      Istanbul not asking for visa for syrian nationality,
      The flight trip have a transit in amsterdam 5h:25m,
      I don't have a schengen visa,
      It's allowed for me to make this booking online?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2015 at 3:12 PM
    • food safety

by nolabird Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Is the food and water safe and are Hep A&B needed?

3 Answers Aug 19, 2015 at 9:02 PM
    • Do I need transit Visa?

by Sohlynn Online Now Aug 17, 2015 at 3:34 AM

I will be traveling to Germany in 2 weeks time via Emirates. I have German visa but the trip has a 4 hour stop over at Dubai each way. Do I need a transit visa for Dubai? I feel 4hours are not worth the 119USD so I can't consider leaving the airport. I'm a Kenyan national

4 Answers Oct 4, 2015 at 10:22 PM
    • Luggage Transfer T2 to T1

by adil39 Online Now Aug 16, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Hi... I'm planning to take a flight from Tehran to Dubai (Qeshm Airline) which is landing on T2. My next flight from Dubai to Islamabad (Shaheen Airlines) is almost after 10 hours from T1. we r a family of 4 with two kids and I will be carrying 4 pieces of checked-in baggage from Tehran. I don't have a Visa for Dubai so I will be required to get my family and luggage transferred from T2 to T1 for the next flight. Anybody who could tell me what are the luggage transfer charges applicable in my case? few months back, i took a flight from Jeddah to Dubai (Flydubai) which landed at T2 and i along with family was shifted to T1 by a coaster for my next flight to Tehran. My luggage was also transfered from T2 to T1 without any transfer fee. This time also i have confirmed tickets for my next flight. What will be the procedure? Is there any option other than Marhaba Services for luggage transfer? A detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.. thank you

• Hotel in Dubai

by vickyjf44 Online Now Aug 16, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering where is the best hotel location for a first visit to Dubai.I would like to do sightseeing, shopping etc;not interest in the beach area, because I come from Miami Beach
      Would prefer a 4* or 5* and a safe place as we are an elderly couple
      I was looking aronud the Creek area and also inside the mall of the Emirates. Which of the two malls is better the Dubai Mall of the mall of the Emirates ?
      Your help is appreciated.

5 Answers Oct 18, 2015 at 2:43 PM
    • Visa In Dubai

by Lindausk Online Now Aug 12, 2015 at 3:08 PM

I have booked a flight to Dubai with Emirates I have a Azerbajdzjan passport but live in Sweden how can I get visa to Dubai ?

7 Answers Aug 14, 2015 at 10:23 PM
    • Where to stay?

by nikita92 Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 2:43 AM

My partner and myself are travelling to Dubai in October for 6 days, we have plenty of things to do but I'm not sure where is best to stay with the trips we want to do. We want to do the following.
      Burj Khalifa & Fountains
      Take an Abra in the Creek
      Visit Souks - spice, gold and textiles.
      Atlantis Waterpark
      Dubai Mall with Aquarium

I would appreciate any help with areas :)

Also I would like to know if there are any trips I've mentioned which are not worth it and also if I've missed any that you would definitely recommend.

Thanks in Advance

6 Answers Aug 6, 2015 at 11:08 PM
    • Which half board or AI

by frankland75 Online Now Jul 27, 2015 at 2:25 PM

been to Dubai 4-5 times and want to try a new hotel but totally fed up of half board does not include this or that and being misled so can anyone recommend a good HB or AI with no restrictions or supplements on the menus ? Any advice is appreciated.

3 Answers Jul 28, 2015 at 3:12 AM
    • Fare for taxi ride between Dubai Int Airport and Sharjah Int Airport

by Britontour Online Now Jul 22, 2015 at 2:33 PM

What is the approximate fare for a day time taxi ride between Dubai Int Airport and Sharjah Int Airport?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2015 at 7:35 AM
    • Tickets to Burj Kahlifa

by jgs1jgs2 Online Now Jul 19, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Hi, We are flying to Dubai in September. We will have half a day when we get there and until four PM the next day before we cruise. I tried to get tickets to BK directly, but I could not until 30 days prior. I got on another site and a tour company wanted to sell tickets without disclosing the time. Should I wait? I think I saw something saying the prices were going up July 31. Is this true?

5 Answers Jul 29, 2015 at 5:31 AM
    • How many days stay in Dubai

by zgr1978 Online Now Jul 16, 2015 at 1:25 PM

I will travel Dubai on march 2016 with my wife and 4 years old boy, is the weather suitable for swimming in the sea on march? And how many days are enough for Dubai holiday? (I want to see the famous places and if the weather is suitable want to swim) I want to see Abu dhabi also and I will reserve 1 day for Abu Dhabi.

9 Answers Nov 16, 2015 at 11:53 PM
    • Best Rates

by alpha187 Online Now Jul 16, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hi Im travelling to Dubai with my partner in August 2015 and I would like to know the best place to change my pounds for dirhams and how much money I should take on average. we are staying at the palm jumeirah for 7 days. we plan to visit clubs and go on excursions also.

5 Answers Jul 16, 2015 at 10:57 PM
    • Full Body Scanners - Dubai Airport / pregnant wife

by Marty76 Online Now Jul 6, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Hi guys, I have a question regarding Dubai Airport and the security controls there (transit). My wife is pregnant and she is afraid of using the so-called full body scanners (x-ray or millimeter wave). Is Dubai Airport using such scanners meanwhile? Thx! Marty

7 Answers Jul 13, 2015 at 10:14 AM