VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Drumcar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tony2phones's Profile Photo

Sad News on Closure

Ireland Jan 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to the management and staff @ VT for running a clean ship and being one of the better Irish forums over many years.
      Anyone not wishing to ask on the more Klanish parent Forum of TA might want to look at Fodor's or Ireland Yes.
      Anyone wanting to contact me can do so on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/t2pIreland/

more
    • Quickest bus routes from dundalk to drumcar?

by jummz_a Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

How would get from dundalk to drumcar, I'm really stuck because I've got placement at 8 tomorrow and noone from my class is willing to reply to my post on our class wall on fb. It has been seen -_-.. I know there aren't any direct buses but I would just like to know the route. Just to tell you that I'm from clare and that I know no where in dundalk or anywhere in louth. It's a bit of a short now and any reply between now and 6 in the morning would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    • travel to schools in drogheda

by gaelderoquefeuil Online Now Feb 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I am moving to Charleville and I am looking to see if there are buses to drogheda

8 Answers Feb 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM