change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver

Arizona Sep 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM

Dear Friends,
      Needed some suggestions on a "quick" 5 day “Photography” road trip from Vegas to Denver during the Nov Thanksgiving weekend. 3 of us will be reaching Las Vegas on Tue night around 11 PM and have a return flight from Denver on Sun evening at around 8 PM.

I have listed down some key places which I would like to visit, all open to change though (in the order from Vegas to Denver)

• Death Valley
      • Coral Pink Sand Dunes Park
      • Paria Canyon
      • Horseshoe Bend
      • Monument Valley
      • Shiprock, NM
      • Arches National Park
      • Aspen (Maroon Bells)

My primary interest is Photography (Nature, Wildlife, Sunrise/Sunsets, Star trails, Milky Way etc). Please let me know the most scenic routes to take from Vegas to Denver and what places/parks can I cover for Day and Night Photography.

Note: I have been to Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon earlier, so not too keen to see them again, but wouldn’t mind including them if it takes me through a really awesome scenic byway or dark night skies. Also, I don’t mind hectic driving schedules if that helps me get good shots. I do understand looking at my plan that it involves almost 250 miles of driving every day.

• Phoenix nightlife

Phoenix Oct 12, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Hi everyone, I'm looking for somewhere that has a really good nightlife that isn't mainstream e.g. (Las Vegas, Miami etc). Does Phoenix have a good nightlife?
      Many thanks

• life in douglas?

by jjayj1949 Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 10:54 AM

we will be moving to douglas soon.we bought 80 acres and 2 lots in lacosta estates several years ago. we come down once a year and really love douglas, but lately so many people have told us not to move to the land on gerinome trail because of all the trouble. we have waited for our last child to leave and now we want to. is there really that much trouble that we should stay away from a15yr dream?

3 Answers May 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM