change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• panapapa14's Profile Photo

Nethrelands tour

Netherlands 4 hours ago

Hello everyone !! I have just finished my bachelor studies and i am going on a trip to Netherlands in 2 weeks or so. I want to stay for a month to experience everyday life in different cities over there as i hope to do a master to the country. I wiil be living in utrecht. Any ideas about what to visit ?? Thanks in advance

• Apartment low cost available!!

Amsterdam Oct 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hello, tomorrow me and my friend Serena are going to asmterdam for four days. We stay in a large apartment but there are other rooms available. Someone looking for lodging and want added? Laura

• Ermitage Museum

Amsterdam Oct 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

How to bye a entrance ticket on line?

• Travel agency

Amsterdam Oct 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I am looking for a travel agency in Amsterdam where I could book a trip to Paris. I am visiting from Croatia and want to buy the trip for my friend as a gift. Do you know where to look? Thanks

• Huis Doorn Specifications

by DanSchwarz Online Now Nov 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM

How many rooms are in the Huis Doorn Manor House and in the Gate House? Did the Kaiser's staff live there also. My grandfather Otto Schwarz, German musician performed there weekly in 1923 with a small ensemble. What room would music have been performed in? I am presently writing my grandfather's biography, and would appreciate a photo of the manor house, and possibly the music room to use in the book. Thank you.
      Daniel Schwarz, Albany, New York, USA

3 Answers Nov 2, 2009 at 9:57 PM