VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Doolin Travel Answers

change location
KitsyNMoxy's Profile Photo

B&Bs in Doolin

by KitsyNMoxy Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 3:21 AM

We'll be in Doolin a couple of days at Easter. Does anybody know of good B&B accomodation that will be open then? Preferably close to a pub so we don't have far to walk after our evening pint! Thanks, KitsynMoxy

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • KennetRose's Profile Photo

Re: B&Bs in Doolin

by KennetRose Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 3:53 AM

There are quite a few B&Bs in Doolin. I'm afraid I was in a tent when I was in Doolin, and I can tell you that the campsite is very good, but I can't name a B&B for you. If it were anytime but Easter I'd say just turn up, but it may be trickier at a holiday time (there will be lots of Brits on the road at Easter)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zuriga's Profile Photo

by zuriga Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 4:39 AM

You could try www.smoothhound.co.uk. But I only notice one place in Doolin and it's a bit pricey.

• FredMaine's Profile Photo

by FredMaine Online Now Mar 16, 2003 at 2:25 PM

There are only a couple of pubs in Doolin and you will not be far from any accomodations in the village when you leave the pub late at night. Actually calling Doolin a village is a stretch. More like a tiny hamlet. Everything is about a 5 minute walk from everything else.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines