change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Galluzo, it is save to park there ?

Florence Sep 14, 2016 at 1:20 AM

Hallo everyone,
      I will drive to Florence with my husband in September. According to your answers for my first question I decided to park car in Galluzo. Is there free parking near the main squere?
      Can I catch the bus from the main square to Florence historical centre? I found, that the bus nr. 36 and 37.I will stay in hotel Palazzuolo,Via Palazzuolo 71, Santa Maria Novella, Firenze. Will the bus take us near there?
      Thank you in advance for your answers!

more
    • Where we can park the car for free?

Florence Sep 13, 2016 at 1:50 AM

Hallo, me and my husband are going to visit Florence for 3 days in September. We will go by car and we are looking for some cheaper hotel near center with parking free. Do anyone know that kind of hotel?
      It is possible to leave the car somewhere near centre for free? I red that all the park places are about 25E per day and It seems to me much.

Thank you very much!!!

more
    • Accomodation near centre with free parking

Florence Sep 13, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Hallo,
      I´m going to stay with my husband in Florence for 3 days in the end of September and I´m looking for quite cheap hotel or apartments with parking. I read that everywhere in centre of Florence is parking for 25E/per day.
      Do anyone knows some hotel with parking?

more
    • where to stay in Florence

Florence Sep 13, 2016 at 3:02 PM

Hi we are pallning an early october trip to Florence just wondered on suggestions for accomadtion is it best to be based near the City centrec , outside , near the train station , in the past we have booked accomadtion through airbb just wondered what area would be a good place to base ourselves, happy to be overlookinga piazza , but not interested in club scenes more dining out.

Any help appreciated

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Parking on Market Wednesday

Siena Sep 13, 2016 at 7:09 AM

We'd like to get to the Siena Wednesday market early enough to find decent parking, preferably at the underground lot at the train station. The market opens at 7:00 AM, so is this doable or am I on a fool's errand?

more
    • Leather shopping (NOT IN MAJOR CITIES)

Tuscany Aug 31, 2016 at 1:51 AM

I am looking for information on where I can find genuine leather products (bags and shoes) in Tuscany. I do not want to go the shops in Florence but the smaller cities that have factory stores. I have heard that Santa Croce sull'Arno is one such area, but I cant find a lot of information on it. Can someone please help? Thank you.

more