Doldersum

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Living and day care service

Rotterdam Aug 23, 2016 at 11:47 PM

I will have a short term study in Erasmus MC for 4 months. My 2 year old daughter will accompany me during that period of time. Is there any day care service or nursery nearby? I may need to bring her there for a few hours daily during week days.

Besides, is there any suggestions about the housing?

more
    • Jase42001's Profile Photo

Sports Bar or similar?

Winterswijk Aug 8, 2016 at 7:09 AM

Hello

Where is the nearest pub that I can watch Liverpool play Arsenal (on Sunday)?

This game is being braodcast right accross Europe at 4.00pm UK time.

Many thanks

Jason

more
    • Marinegauthier's Profile Photo

Dury free opening and closing

Amsterdam Aug 4, 2016 at 1:14 AM

Do you know when is the schiphol airport duty free closing please?
      I would like to buy fragrence but I'm affraid it'll be clises when I get there.
      Thx!

more
    • Nerarest YHA to Sloterdijk

Amsterdam 10 hours ago

I will arrive in Amsterdam with Flixbus at Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
      Which of these YHA hostels is the nearest ?
      hihostels.com/search/hostels...

In case the link does not work they are
      Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark
      Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg
      Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Transferring back to US from Kenya with long layover

Schiphol Aug 16, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Since the last time I did this trip central security has been implemented. I have a long layover at Schiphol arriving from Kenya early in the morning. I want to go to the KLM lounge and take a shower upon arrival. Then go into Amsterdam for a few hours before my evening flight back to the US via Delta.

In the past I could go directly to the KLM lounge and then go thru passport control. However, now upon arriving from Kenya I must either 1. Exit the airport and go thru passport control and skip the lounge or 2. Use the transfer route and go thru transfer security to access the KLM lounge. If I choose option 2 and take the transfer route is there away then to exit the airport and go thru passport control?

more
    • restaurants good for teenagers and fun thing to do for 5 hours on Saturday in Arnhem please!

Arnhem Aug 16, 2016 at 8:11 AM

visiting Arnhem this weekend and wondered what were some good restaurants for teenagers and adults, also we are looking for something fun to do with our 14 yr old saturday 11 - 5?
      Thank you !

more
    • Zuiderzee cycling tour

Kampen Aug 16, 2016 at 11:48 AM

During my visit of Netherlands this autum i plan to cycle Zuiderzee cycling tour (about 400 km long distance route consisting of national routes LF21, LF22 & LF23) - i plan to finish tour in about 5-6 days. Since i will visit the Netherlands with my car i have following dobuts:

- Where to start my cycling tour ? Namely, i look for possibility to safely par my car for few days, nearby hire a bike and return to the same place after few days. Do you have any idea what would be the best solution for this issue? I would like to avoid larger cities if possible and start in easter part of roure (preferable around cities of Kampen or Harderwijk)

- Where is the best option to hire a bike. I google it, but i have not found reliable information about what bikes they suggest for such tour, if it is possible to hire bike bags, etc. In some cases the prices were also high - since the Netherlands is known as cycling promoting county i expect that there should be also available to rent a proper bike for less than 100 Eur for 6 days.

- I assume that the safe during the night storage of bike during my tour (so in YH, BB, Hotels, Campings, etc.) is not an issue in Netherlands?

I am looking forward to your response and thank you in advance.

more
    • Train tickets

Amsterdam Aug 10, 2016 at 6:57 PM

How much cost a train ticket to Colone Germany?

more
    • Seeking information regarding transportation

Amsterdam Yesterday

13 travelers will be traveling to Amsterdam (Hotel Aalders) from a Viking River Cruise on 9/14/16.

I am seeking information regarding the most efficient mode of transportation to the hotel from the port and then on 9/15/16, back to the airport.

Thanks so much!

more
    • Getting from Amsterdam to Brighton UK with pet (small dog)

Netherlands Aug 6, 2016 at 9:20 PM

I am traveling from New York to Brighton UK via Amsterdam as at this point it is the only viable solution with a pet. I would need to get to Hoek of Holland for the ferry to Harwich, then train to Brighton. Is there direct transport from the airport to the Hoek or do I have to go into Amsterdam? Has anyone done this trip? In addition to the added difficulty of arranging for the pup, I will also be carrying my daughter's wedding dress (purpose of the trip) as well as my own luggage. Just thinking of this makes me want to get back in bed and sleep until I can just wake up and find myself in Brighton! I'm not as young as I used to be when I backpacked through Europe 50 years ago, so things are intimidating me a bit. Also my origin is a 3 hour flight from New York so at some point during this planned odyssey, I may collapse so I would appreciate any advise, information, comment (but no comments indicating that this planned scheme would qualify me for immediate admittance to a mental institution please)

more