change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver

Arizona 17 hours ago

Dear Friends,
      Needed some suggestions on a "quick" 5 day “Photography” road trip from Vegas to Denver during the Nov Thanksgiving weekend. 3 of us will be reaching Las Vegas on Tue night around 11 PM and have a return flight from Denver on Sun evening at around 8 PM.

I have listed down some key places which I would like to visit, all open to change though (in the order from Vegas to Denver)

MAP: https://goo.gl/p9Mb93
      • Death Valley
      • Coral Pink Sand Dunes Park
      • Paria Canyon
      • Horseshoe Bend
      • Monument Valley
      • Shiprock, NM
      • Arches National Park
      • Aspen (Maroon Bells)

My primary interest is Photography (Nature, Wildlife, Sunrise/Sunsets, Star trails, Milky Way etc). Please let me know the most scenic routes to take from Vegas to Denver and what places/parks can I cover for Day and Night Photography.

Note: I have been to Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon earlier, so not too keen to see them again, but wouldn’t mind including them if it takes me through a really awesome scenic byway or dark night skies. Also, I don’t mind hectic driving schedules if that helps me get good shots. I do understand looking at my plan that it involves almost 250 miles of driving every day.

Thanks,

more