change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• WulfstanTraveller's Profile Photo

Driving from Sarajevo to Podgorica

Bosnia and Herzegovina Oct 9, 2016 at 12:02 AM

We shall be visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania next June. I've read up on the drive from Sarajevo to Podgorica (via Foca and crossing the border at Scepan Polje) and what it is like. I am trying to get a good idea of how long the drive will take and if there are any likely delays at the border. According to google maps, the drive is likely to take about 4 hours for the 229 km/142 miles. Not counting stops to take pictures ( I understand it is beautiful, mountainous terrain with often winding stretches of road),is this accurate? This is a fairly slow speed but is it likely to take longer? Will any border delay make ti longer? Thanks.

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Good guesthouse or hostel in Doboj, anyone?

by Drugness Online Now Apr 1, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello everybody
      I'm looking to spend a night in Doboj but just for one night. Can anyone tell me a good budget place to stay, reasonably central or close to the bus stations (I believe there are 2 of them?). I'm not really a fan of hotels but if the price is right...
      Thanks everyone!

9 Answers Apr 2, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Is there a bus or train from Doboj to Belgrade? And also between Doboj and Banja Luka?

by Drugness Online Now Mar 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Hello all
      I am struggling to find some information online about timetables. I would prefer the quicker route but if anyone can help. I would be very thankful!
      Also, it seems there are no bus routes between Doboj and Banja Luka. Is this correct?

5 Answers Apr 1, 2015 at 6:08 AM

Display of military hardware in Doboj?

by Drugness Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hello everyone, especially you Doboj locals ;)
      Hope ye are all well. Can someone tell me if there is a museum or outdoor display of military hardware from the civil war of the 1990's in Doboj? I was told there was recently, but details of its location were almost non-existent, apart from it being signposted on the Sarajevo-Doboj main road? Does that make sense?
      Hope all is well!

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • DOBOJ

by AlmirCamdzic Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 4:34 AM

2 Answers May 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM