VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Djamena

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• which are the most famous mosques and churches in Chad to visit

by CAMILO9015 Online Now Oct 3, 2009 at 3:07 AM

I will travel to Chad, and I feel curiosity by the religious temples of the country

1 Answer Oct 3, 2009 at 4:45 AM
    • Mike25's Profile Photo

I need a general consensus

by Mike25 Online Now Mar 18, 2003 at 9:53 PM

I have been mulling over the creation of a N’Djamena travel page for some time now, and I thought I had reached a decision. However, as I was reviewing my materials (photos), I noticed that I am holding a weapon in every picture. Most of the pictures I have of N’Djamena are of me standing in front of some building or are of a group of locals and I together, and I fear the presence of an M-16 A2 Rifle in these pictures may lead some of you to conjure images of a hostile city. I don’t want to offend anyone with the graphic nature of these pictures, and I feel they may do Chad a great disservice if they are posted. Does anyone else feel my pictures maybe unsuitable for the VT community? Should I create this page or not? Please, I need some advice.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2003 at 1:00 AM