Diyarbakir Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:27 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more
    • Transportation

Uzungol Nov 4, 2016 at 6:28 AM

Iam arriving tomorrow morning to uzugnol and I would really appreciate a detailed information regarding the transportation from trabzon airport to the village ,,..

more

Popular Diyarbakir Ili Travel Answer Locations

• soke market

Altinkum Feb 10, 2016 at 7:41 AM

how long does it take to soke market and can you travel by dolmus

1 Answer Feb 10, 2016 at 10:38 AM
    • hotels in diyarbakir

Diyarbakir Mar 23, 2014 at 4:41 AM

hi im looking to book a cheap comfortable hotel in diyarbakir who will accept non married couple in the same room my boyfriend is kurdish most hotels iv looked at dont accept non married please help running out of options most hotels dont state this on the policies info

• TimothyJ9's Profile Photo

Nightlife/Customs

Diyarbakir Aug 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

This city sounds very traditional. Is it a good place for a single Westerner to mingle and make friends?

3 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    • from syria

Diyarbakir Oct 12, 2008 at 12:18 AM

do you know how i can get to Diyarbakir from Aleppo

3 Answers Oct 18, 2008 at 12:56 AM
    • sofa

Altinkum May 10, 2007 at 6:01 AM

please can any one telle me where to buy a 3 seeta sofa bed and 2 seeta from ordered one last oct but still as not arrived and iam in need as iam coming to my apartment in june

3 Answers May 10, 2007 at 6:59 AM
    • Buying in altinkum

Altinkum May 2, 2007 at 6:52 AM

Does anyone know the best places to buy a television and dvd player in altinkum. And what kind of price they cost.As i have just brought a property there and have nearly finished furnishing it.

4 Answers May 13, 2007 at 5:49 AM
    • Travelling between Altinkum and Mamaris

Altinkum Apr 2, 2007 at 1:18 PM

My friend has recently bought an apartment in Altinkum and we will be staying there for 3 weeks in May. Whilst there we were thinking about visiting another friend of ours who is in Marmaris. I wonder if anyone could tell me how we could travel between Altinkum and Marmaris (we don't have a car).

Thanks

4 Answers May 10, 2007 at 6:17 AM
    • are you near SILVAN

Diyarbakir Nov 28, 2006 at 11:24 AM

I am thinking of coming to stay in Diyarbakir and want to know if Silvan is very far from there.

2 Answers Mar 22, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • Travelling through South Eastern Anatolia

Diyarbakir Ili Oct 1, 2006 at 4:44 PM

Hello,
      as summer is weakening, I would like to visit cities like Diyarbakir, Mardin, Midyat, Urfa and Antakya.
      Are there some special dangers? Are the cities dark after sunset?
      And pansiyons or hotels for up to 20 YTL (specially in Antakya)?
      Is there still a problem if Western men and woman travel together whithout being married? And in Ramadan- do buses and minibuses work as usual?

7 Answers Oct 5, 2006 at 8:02 AM
    • 751282's Profile Photo

EX PATS LIVING IN ALTINKUM.

Altinkum Sep 19, 2005 at 2:38 AM

I have property in Didim close to Altinkum. My wife and I are hoping to come out for good in the next 3 years.
      Are there any members that are living now in Altinkum? We would love to here from you.
      Neil and Denise North Wales.

2 Answers Apr 8, 2007 at 8:57 PM
    • diyarbakir

Diyarbakir Jun 27, 2004 at 12:44 PM

hi I have just joined this site,very informative,but is there anyone that can give me updated info about diyarbakir e.g.where u travelled from,where u stayed,all ur experiences actually, everything please.Will be very grateful as I plan on going end of this year( from holland) thanks aysho

2 Answers Oct 31, 2006 at 12:31 PM