Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chicago during christmas

Chicago Oct 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Hi everyone, I apologize for my english but i figured out that i would get more answers that way. I'm planning on going to Chicago during christmas because my boyfriend is a huge fan of chicago bears. So I wanted to buy him tickets for their last regular season game at home. It is the December 24th and i'm planning on staying until december 27th. But I heard that Chicago during the holiday's is like a ghost town. I was told that there is not much restaurant or bars open on christmas and christmas eve. I don't really care about museums and activities, I just want to know if there's some places we could go to celebrate christmas! Thank you

• greetings's Profile Photo

What's to do here?

by greetings Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 7:37 AM

I'm planning a business trip to a manufacturing plant in dixon and want to know what is there to do there? I am from an urban area on the west coast and have some roots in Chicago/Danville/Hoopeston areas. I'd love to find out more about rural midwest culture. Any ideas? BTW - this doesn't have to be limited to Dixon oly. I'd travel up to 100 miles to find interesteing things to see. Trip date is not firm but will be approximately between Oct 18th to Nov 12th, 2004

2 Answers Oct 27, 2004 at 6:50 AM