Distrito de Viseu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Festivals in are around Lagos in May

Lagos Nov 13, 2016 at 6:32 AM

Any festivals in Lagos, Portugal in the late May ?

more
    • craigkay's Profile Photo

US Citizens living part time in Portugal

Portugal Nov 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi all,
      Several of us (US citizens) are contemplating a part time residence in Portugal and are considering various cities and options, including Lisbon, Algarve and smaller towns north of Lisbon. If anyone has suggestions as to where to start our research and share experiences, I would appreciate all comments. Any practical advice (access to medical care, climate, etc.) is very welcome.
      Thanks!

more

Popular Distrito de Viseu Travel Answer Locations

• Coach hire

Viseu Jul 24, 2015 at 12:47 PM

What are the contact details for coach hire in Viseu? A search of the net has not revealed anything.
      Grateful for any information.
      Nadmas

5 Answers Jul 24, 2015 at 2:13 PM
    • agricola lojas

Viseu Nov 20, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Hi there. I am buying a farm in the area and have been told that there is a large farm shop in Viseu. I have asked whereabouts but all the directions have been vague. Do you have such info please?

Thanks, Kathy

2 Answers Jan 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    • ptrim's Profile Photo

Place to stay in Carvalhais for Andanças

São Pedro do Sul Jun 26, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Hi,
      I went to Andanças last year and loved it. But I can't deal with camping. I stayed in Sao Pedro but spent a lot on taxis up and down the hill.

Does anyone know of a place to stay in Carvalhais, maybe a guesthourse or private home that rents rooms?

OBRIGADA!
      Patti

3 Answers Jun 29, 2011 at 3:20 AM
    • Transportation to Viseu

Viseu May 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I wish to travel from Porto to Viseu via bus June 2011. Is there a bus? Where do I find it in Porto? How long is the trip? Thank you.

2 Answers May 9, 2011 at 4:00 AM
    • First time in Portugal

Espinho Apr 18, 2006 at 11:50 AM

I want to spend a family holiday ( i have two boys 18 +17 )in the resort of Espinho. The hotel i am looking at online is Hotel Praia Golf.
      Can anyone tell me about the Hotel and the resort.
      Thanks

• gosp's Profile Photo

Public transportation to Viseu

Viseu Sep 17, 2003 at 7:10 PM

I will be in Portugal in two weeks and want to visit a restaurant (Curral de Mulas) in Silgueiros, just outside Viseu. Since there is no train station in Viseu, what is the best way to get there by public transportation from Aveiro, Coimbra, or Lisbon?

4 Answers Sep 18, 2003 at 8:20 PM