Distrito de Beja

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Festivals in are around Lagos in May

Lagos Nov 13, 2016 at 6:32 AM

Any festivals in Lagos, Portugal in the late May ?

more
    • yakdoog's Profile Photo

Ferry Boat travel between islands

Azores Nov 6, 2016 at 9:36 AM

My sister and I will be traveling to Terceira next August. We were hoping to be able to ferry between the islands. I have been researching the ferry websites (Atlantico); however, not as informative as I would like to ease my concern about catching a ferry between Terceira and Sao Miguel, Filal or Pico.

Any way to get actual schedule on paper? Better to fly between the islands or is ferry travel reliable?

more
    • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Stay the whole week in Funchal, or not?

Madeira Island Nov 6, 2016 at 12:43 AM

Hello!
      I will visit Madeira for a week in April and during that week I would like to do several hikes. Is it good to base myself in Funchal and from there make daytrips with local transportation (bus) to places where I can start/end a hike, or should I base myself in another town/village for a few days?

more
    • craigkay's Profile Photo

US Citizens living part time in Portugal

Portugal Nov 22, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Hi all,
      Several of us (US citizens) are contemplating a part time residence in Portugal and are considering various cities and options, including Lisbon, Algarve and smaller towns north of Lisbon. If anyone has suggestions as to where to start our research and share experiences, I would appreciate all comments. Any practical advice (access to medical care, climate, etc.) is very welcome.
      Thanks!

more
    • Walk from algar seco to....

Lagos Nov 6, 2016 at 2:55 AM

Hi. I will be in Faro and Portugal for first time since 30.11 till 3.12. I would like to visit Algarve probably on Friday 2nd December. I was thinking to take morning train to Lagoa, and then bus to Carvoeiro. (I think I will be in Carvoeiro before 11am according to buses). I wanted to do daylight walk along the coast from algar seco, through benagil, and praia marinha. Because I don't have idea about distances, how far it is , and could I continue my walk yet further to see another beaches too? Do I have to return to lagoa or can I take return bus/train from yet another town to come back to faro? Maybe anyone of you are going to have a walk that day too?

more

Popular Distrito de Beja Travel Answer Locations

• Public transport to Evora

Zambujeira do Mar Dec 28, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Please does anyone know if I can travel from Zamujeira do Mar to Evora by public transport in May? Or any suggestions for car hire or taxi?

Obrigada

Danefive

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    • accommodation

Beja Apr 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

We are doing a charity bike ride and are looking for budget accommodation in Beja city for one night. (25th - 26th April 2013 for 2 people). All I need is a bed, a shower and somewhere safe to store 2 bicycles. Everywhere is fully booked. Any offers??
      Please x

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • ATM MACHINES

Vila Nova de Milfontes Feb 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Have a holiday planned to Vila Nova de Milfontes in June and need to know if there are ATM'S there, also what is the most popular method of payment to restaurants, credit card or cash?

7 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    • Blenderman80's Profile Photo

Travel questions

Beja Oct 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM

I will traveling to Beja in late Nov, was wondering if anyone could give advice on where to eat and the night life. Thanks

Blenderman80

• Kayak rental

Mértola Mar 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Where in mertola can I hire a kayak for a few hours.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    • Kayak rental

Mértola Mar 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Where in mertola can I hire a kayak for a few hours.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM
    • novillero's Profile Photo

festas

Distrito de Beja Jul 12, 2007 at 8:40 AM

Looking for info on festivals/fairs in late August and early September. Particularly interested in Barrancos' festa AUg 28-31... Any info/links would be appreciated.

• ape_huva's Profile Photo

new bridges, new border cross

Distrito de Beja May 20, 2007 at 8:14 AM

I think new bridges are being built in the south border with Spain, but I'm not sure if they are finished and working. Locations must be around Paymogo-Minas de Sao Domingos, Pomarao and Sanlucar de Guadiana.

Any recommendations along the portuguese border? I think Mertola is nice...

Obrigado!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2007 at 4:09 PM
    • ape_huva's Profile Photo

Crossing the border

Distrito de Beja May 5, 2007 at 6:25 AM

Hi,
      I'm gonna spend some time in the very center of the province of Huelva in Spain and I'd like to explore the interior land of the Districts of Beja and Faro in Portugal. The thing is that I find interesting to cross the border not through the classical routes (Rosal and Ayamonte). Anyone knows if this is possible? Any sugestions in this area of Portugal?

Thanks /Gracias / Obrigado

1 Answer May 9, 2007 at 3:04 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Good hotel, good price in Alentejo

Faro do Alentejo May 1, 2007 at 9:54 PM

Anyone know for second week of June what a good price/hotel would be?
      So far everything I saw was overpriced. Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM
    • micksmith's Profile Photo

Hotel/Bed and breakfast accomodation in Beja

Beja Jun 14, 2004 at 8:47 PM

I have recently returned from a trip to Evora and Beja with a view to moving to the area (especially Beja) next year (2005). I will be returning to Beja for a week in either September or October to look at properties. Can anybody put me in contact with any hotels/bed and breakfasts in Beja who are reasonably priced. There will be two of us, neither rich!.

2 Answers Jun 16, 2004 at 2:07 PM