Distrito de Beja

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Oct 19, 2016 at 3:56 PM

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!

Popular Distrito de Beja Travel Answer Locations

• Public transport to Evora

Zambujeira do Mar Dec 28, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Please does anyone know if I can travel from Zamujeira do Mar to Evora by public transport in May? Or any suggestions for car hire or taxi?

5 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    • accommodation

Beja Apr 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

We are doing a charity bike ride and are looking for budget accommodation in Beja city for one night. (25th - 26th April 2013 for 2 people). All I need is a bed, a shower and somewhere safe to store 2 bicycles. Everywhere is fully booked. Any offers??
      Please x

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Vila Nova de Milfontes Feb 28, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Have a holiday planned to Vila Nova de Milfontes in June and need to know if there are ATM'S there, also what is the most popular method of payment to restaurants, credit card or cash?

7 Answers Mar 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    • Blenderman80's Profile Photo

Travel questions

Beja Oct 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM

I will traveling to Beja in late Nov, was wondering if anyone could give advice on where to eat and the night life. Thanks

• Kayak rental

Mértola Mar 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Where in mertola can I hire a kayak for a few hours.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    • Kayak rental

Mértola Mar 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Where in mertola can I hire a kayak for a few hours.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 2:39 PM
    • novillero's Profile Photo

Distrito de Beja Jul 12, 2007 at 8:40 AM

Looking for info on festivals/fairs in late August and early September. Particularly interested in Barrancos' festa AUg 28-31... Any info/links would be appreciated.

• ape_huva's Profile Photo

new bridges, new border cross

Distrito de Beja May 20, 2007 at 8:14 AM

I think new bridges are being built in the south border with Spain, but I'm not sure if they are finished and working. Locations must be around Paymogo-Minas de Sao Domingos, Pomarao and Sanlucar de Guadiana.

Any recommendations along the portuguese border? I think Mertola is nice...

2 Answers Jun 20, 2007 at 4:09 PM
    • ape_huva's Profile Photo

Crossing the border

Distrito de Beja May 5, 2007 at 6:25 AM

I'm gonna spend some time in the very center of the province of Huelva in Spain and I'd like to explore the interior land of the Districts of Beja and Faro in Portugal. The thing is that I find interesting to cross the border not through the classical routes (Rosal and Ayamonte). Anyone knows if this is possible? Any sugestions in this area of Portugal?

Thanks /Gracias / Obrigado

1 Answer May 9, 2007 at 3:04 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Good hotel, good price in Alentejo

Faro do Alentejo May 1, 2007 at 9:54 PM

Anyone know for second week of June what a good price/hotel would be?
      So far everything I saw was overpriced. Thank you!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM
    • micksmith's Profile Photo

Hotel/Bed and breakfast accomodation in Beja

Beja Jun 14, 2004 at 8:47 PM

I have recently returned from a trip to Evora and Beja with a view to moving to the area (especially Beja) next year (2005). I will be returning to Beja for a week in either September or October to look at properties. Can anybody put me in contact with any hotels/bed and breakfasts in Beja who are reasonably priced. There will be two of us, neither rich!.

2 Answers Jun 16, 2004 at 2:07 PM