Diest

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Doubts Regarding Visa and Return Flight

Belgium Nov 12, 2016 at 6:22 PM

Hello everyone! I'm planning to go to Belgium as a volunteer for six months with a long-stay visa. After finishing my job I would like to travel in Eastern Europe for two months. My question is whether I'm allowed to get a Schengen Travel Visa after my work visa expires, or if I have to leave the zone immediately? I've read on other sites that it can be possible to leave the area for a few days and then enter again, so it would be possible to travel for 90 days. What is the truth?

My other doubt is regarding my return flight. Since I'm planning to stay for eight months in Europe I think that a cheap return flight could be difficult to find such in advance. Is it possible to buy the ticket once I'm there or does people entering Belgium require to have a return flight?

Thanks!

more
    • What is interesting about Ukraine?

Belgium Nov 30, 2016 at 5:49 AM

We would like to travel with friends in Kiev. Who knows a good guide, please write in comments. Thank you!

more
    • Organist of O.L.V. kerk in Diest

by BrendaTaylor Online Now May 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

can you please tell me who is the currant organist of the Onze Lieve Vrouwenkerk in Diest and how I can contact him please? it is for my brother Ciarean Goyvaerts, we are grandchildren of Victor Goyvaerts who used to live in the house next to the churh in de Bruidstraat and was singing in the choir till he was 88 years old, my brother is an organist in Northern Ireland, our father Theophille Goyvaerts was organist and koster in the church of St Anneke in Antwerp, we are looking for information about the organ works and details of that, thank you for any help you can give us, Brenda Taylor-Goyvaerts

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • Organist of O.L.V. kerk in Diest

by BrendaTaylor Online Now May 25, 2014 at 6:36 AM

can you please tell me who is the currant organist of the Onze Lieve Vrouwenkerk in Diest and how I can contact him please? it is for my brother Ciarean Goyvaerts, we are grandchildren of Victor Goyvaerts who used to live in the house next to the churh in de Bruidstraat and was singing in the choir till he was 88 years old, my brother is an organist in Northern Ireland, our father Theophille Goyvaerts was organist and koster in the church of St Anneke in Antwerp, we are looking for information about the organ works and details of that, thank you for any help you can give us, Brenda Taylor-Goyvaerts

• Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Long term rental

by Miguelzgz Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Hello.
      This is not exactly a travel related question...my company is probably going to sign a contract to work in Diest, and we should send 2 or 4 guys to work there for several months(8 or 9). Do you know of any website where I can find apartments to rent, in that village or surroundings? I have just find websites for holidays, and that is not the case, nor the price we are looking for.

It doesn´t have to be right in Diest as they will have a ban, so they can drive to work every day.

Thank you very much.

2 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • flower shop in Diest??

by mrg23 Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Hi, do you know some flower shop in Diest ?? if you know please give me e-mail adresse or a phone number.. thanks

3 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 11:36 PM