change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lifeisatrip's Profile Photo

Gnome statuary flipping the bird

Brugge Jul 2, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Where can we find garden statuaries of gnomes giving the finger? My husband saw them while we were on the City Tour bus, but failed to get the store name nor street name, nor get me aware so I may have paid attention.

more
    • Antwerp to Amsterdam Stopover?

Antwerp Jul 2, 2016 at 6:41 AM

We are going to Amsterdam from Antwerp via rail (and with backpacks...). Is there a place that would make for a good stopover day trip (with backpack storage and no overnight stay)?

Thank you!

more
    • Organist of O.L.V. kerk in Diest

by BrendaTaylor Online Now May 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

can you please tell me who is the currant organist of the Onze Lieve Vrouwenkerk in Diest and how I can contact him please? it is for my brother Ciarean Goyvaerts, we are grandchildren of Victor Goyvaerts who used to live in the house next to the churh in de Bruidstraat and was singing in the choir till he was 88 years old, my brother is an organist in Northern Ireland, our father Theophille Goyvaerts was organist and koster in the church of St Anneke in Antwerp, we are looking for information about the organ works and details of that, thank you for any help you can give us, Brenda Taylor-Goyvaerts

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    • Organist of O.L.V. kerk in Diest

by BrendaTaylor Online Now May 25, 2014 at 6:36 AM

can you please tell me who is the currant organist of the Onze Lieve Vrouwenkerk in Diest and how I can contact him please? it is for my brother Ciarean Goyvaerts, we are grandchildren of Victor Goyvaerts who used to live in the house next to the churh in de Bruidstraat and was singing in the choir till he was 88 years old, my brother is an organist in Northern Ireland, our father Theophille Goyvaerts was organist and koster in the church of St Anneke in Antwerp, we are looking for information about the organ works and details of that, thank you for any help you can give us, Brenda Taylor-Goyvaerts

• Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Long term rental

by Miguelzgz Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Hello.
      This is not exactly a travel related question...my company is probably going to sign a contract to work in Diest, and we should send 2 or 4 guys to work there for several months(8 or 9). Do you know of any website where I can find apartments to rent, in that village or surroundings? I have just find websites for holidays, and that is not the case, nor the price we are looking for.

It doesn´t have to be right in Diest as they will have a ban, so they can drive to work every day.

Thank you very much.

2 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • flower shop in Diest??

by mrg23 Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Hi, do you know some flower shop in Diest ?? if you know please give me e-mail adresse or a phone number.. thanks

3 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 11:36 PM