Travel Answers
Didyma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ImadE's Profile Photo

who will be in istanbul between 27 september and 9 october !

Istanbul Sep 17, 2016 at 9:18 PM

hiii ... i will be in istanbul for 12 days .. and i will travel alone and my hotel it will be in taksim ... so i want to know any person(from any country) will be there in same time maybe we can see istanbul together and go to all amazing places together ...
      i'm 21 years and i like to have fun and know new things and i like so much nightlife also ^^
      so anyone plz !

more
    • eniid's Profile Photo

Indie bars/clubs

Istanbul Sep 12, 2016 at 7:54 AM

Hi

I will go to Istanbul next week (Thursday-Monday) and I am wondering whether there is any nice bars/clubs that plays indie music and such? It seems to be a bit hard to find in Istanbul.

more
    • place to eat in selcuk turkey

Selcuk Sep 10, 2016 at 5:56 AM

where is a good place to eat in selcuk

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Ottoman Mask

Istanbul Sep 23, 2016 at 1:08 PM

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I collect masks from the places I visit and I would really like to find an ottoman mask like this one during my trip to Turkey:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I'm thinking the best bet is the Grand Bazzar but not sure if there is an specific location considering how large the palace is... or if there's any other place around Istanbul where I could find it

more

Aziz Mahmut Hudayi Mosque

Istanbul Aug 27, 2016 at 9:02 PM

Anybody have visit Aziz Mahmut Hudayi Mosque? Can tourist go in? Is the area where is located ok for tourist to be walking around?

more

Easy way to reach the Black Sea

Istanbul Aug 28, 2016 at 5:28 PM

I would like to go to a place close to Istanbul to see the Black Sea. I have read the cruises take too long.. I was thinking maybe just going to Garip├že and have lunch there with Black Sea view but I don't find an easy public transportation route to get there.

Any suggestions?

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

How much money should I withdraw from my ATM in Istanbul?

Istanbul Sep 1, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

We'll be in Istanbul for the first time and I have no idea what to expect regarding prices there.

I'd prefer not to be stuck with extra Turkish lira at home.

Since we'll be there for about half a day, how much should I withdraw in Turkish lira to cover the following for 2 Adults in Sultanahmet:

1) taking round-trip ferry ride (not a cruise, just the ferry);
      2) buying 1 pair of ornate indoor slippers (for Women) from Arasta Bazaar;
      3) Entrance Fees (either to Blue Mosque or Basilica Cistern, 1 or 2 places max);
      4) buying 1 decorative lamp from Arasta.

Food and transportation from and to the Airport we've already got covered.

Many thanks for your Estimates! :)

more

Near Didyma

• chriso1969's Profile Photo

Prices

by chriso1969 Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Im travelling to Didim in June for 10 days and I was wondering the following
      1.Roughly how much is local beer and import beer?
      2.Is there English and Irish bars/restraunts in Didim or Altinkim?
      3.Can you travel from Didim to Kos and if so the best way to get there and price?
      4.Can you travel form Didim to Rhodes and if so the best way to get there and price?

1 Answer Mar 27, 2016 at 11:44 PM
    • Mobile phone registration

by brenda&john Online Now Feb 1, 2006 at 8:36 AM

I hope to stay in Altinkum for most of the summer. I want to buy a turkish sim card for my english mobile. With the new laws about mobile phone registration do I have to register the phone coming into Turkey or can I do it in resort? what documentation will I need ?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2006 at 2:12 PM