VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Departmento de La Paz

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Tegucigalpa to La Paz - HELP!!!!

Departmento de La Paz Nov 18, 2004 at 5:57 AM

FROM TEGUCIGALPA TO LA PAZ - how??? I'm spending 3 months in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. After this, I need to get to La Paz, Bolivia, where I'm starting a expedition (going to Santiago). I need to get from Tegucigalpa to La Paz! What do you guys suggest? American flights go via Miami and cost alot. I've thought of flying to Lima and then going from there... anyone got any suggestions for a cheap cheap way to do this? Thanks a lot, and happy travelling.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2005 at 1:47 PM
    • From Tegucigalpa to La Paz - HELP!!!!

Departmento de La Paz Nov 18, 2004 at 5:55 AM

Hi all, I NEED SERIOUS ADVICE!! I'm spending 3 months in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. After this, I need to get to La Paz, Bolivia, where I'm starting a expedition (going to Santiago). I need to get from Tegucigalpa to La Paz! What do you guys suggest? American flights go via Miami and cost alot. I've thought of flying to Lima and then going from there... anyone got any suggestions for a cheap cheap way to do this? Thanks a lot, and happy travelling.