VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Departamento de León

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento de León Travel Answer Locations

• Fishing at Las Penitas

Las Peñitas Oct 2, 2016 at 7:53 PM

Please give me more info on fishing. Cost? How rough is the ocean? Etc

1 Answer Oct 4, 2016 at 10:19 AM
    • busses from Leon tot Granada

León Apr 3, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Do I have to make a reservation for the busses or can you just take a bus on the day you want to travel and between wich times I can take a bus?

buitenbeentje2009@hotmail.com

1 Answer Apr 4, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • horseback riding

Las Peñitas Nov 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Hi, we are planning a family trip to Las Penitas in January. -Family with 2 teenagers. We like to get some information on horsebackriding in Las Penitas. I can't seem to find any information on places or prices or any set-ups with horses. - Only says that Hotels will arrange something. Is there any place you can ride that also has rooms to stay in?
      There isn't by any chance a sea-doo (jet-ski) rental?
      Thank you for giving us any kind of information!

1 Answer Nov 23, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • Prices in Leon?

León Jan 2, 2007 at 1:11 PM

I just read about food in Leon and the prices posted for a fish meal was20 and from the "tire grill"10. That is very expensive or is that in Codobas?

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 11:17 AM
    • Leon

Departamento de León Aug 24, 2006 at 3:34 PM

I am traveling to Nicaragua from Costa Rica. I want to start in Leon. Can anyone give me suggestions on places to stay that are safe and cheap. I am going around the 8th of october. The other places I am going are Granada and Isla ometepe so if any one has any sugguestions on places to stay or things to see that would be great!

2 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 6:29 PM
    • Museum

León Sep 29, 2004 at 2:42 PM

What are some good museums in Leon?

2 Answers Oct 22, 2006 at 10:43 AM