VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Departamento de Córdoba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento de Córdoba Travel Answer Locations

• Alechter's Profile Photo

Early evening transport

Pereira Mar 27, 2016 at 3:33 PM

I plan on traveling from Pereira to Salento around 6:30pm towards my hostel. I called them because they offer a private driver service and I was told to use it would cost ~$45 USD. This seems absurdly expensive and I feel like I am being exploited since apparently the buses do not travel that late to Salento. Is there another way to reach Salento from Pereira at that hour?

• SallyM's Profile Photo

Four months in Medellin

Medellín Sep 13, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I'm helping to prepare a grant proposal and I need some advice on the approximate cost (per month or per day) for accommodation and food for someone staying in Medellin for approximately four months in reasonable accommodation in a safe area.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 13, 2010 at 4:15 AM
    • Is It Safe

Medellín May 31, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Fancy going on vacation to a place ive never been. Looking at Medellin in Columbia South America. Was wondering is this place safe to visit. Thanks

5 Answers Jun 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    • Moquitos in venezuela

Los Mosquitos Mar 24, 2006 at 5:29 AM

Hello..I am travelling to Venezuela next week, i plan to stay on an island off the coast and like to sleep outside, is it ok to do this, if i use a mosquito net are there any other dangers i should consider regarding wildlife and insects?

Thank you