Travel Answers
Departamento de Ayacucho

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• s083629's Profile Photo

Transportation from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales (Chile)

Chile Nov 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Does anyone have recommendations for transportation options from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales (cost is not an issue)? Also, I see that Air Mexico has flight from Los Angeles to Punta Arenas. Anyone have this experience?

more
    • lovina's Profile Photo

Are you still there :-) ? Looking for a VT member in Lima

Lima Nov 27, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Several years ago (10 years more or less) I have contacted a VT member in Lima.
      She helped me organising an apèro and dinner for friends of mine traveling in Peru for their honeymoon at the Rosa Nautica.
      I would like to get back in touch with this VT member in Lima if possible, to thank her personally, as I will be traveling to Lima for my first time next week.
      Hope to be lucky enough :-)
      Cheers,
      Mauro

more
    • Lima to Caramajca Peru.

Peru Nov 23, 2016 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone know what airlne flies this route? How often and the cost? Thanks

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Amazon Jungle in February / March

Peru Nov 6, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I am considering going to Peru in February or March and I would like to visit some part of the Amazon Jungle.

Looking at the average climate figures, the temperatures and rainfall at Iquitos in the north of the Peruvian jungle doesn't seem to vary too much throughout the year. Does February / March seem like a good time to visit this part of the jungle?

Also, is there much difference in flora and fauna between the area around Iquitos and the southern areas of the Peruvian jungle near Puerto Maldonado? Does anyone have a strong preference for the north or the south of the Peruvian jungle?

more

Popular Departamento de Ayacucho Travel Answer Locations

• hawkhead's Profile Photo

Ice to Ayacucho

Ayacucho Jan 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I don't have much hope of receiving a reply in this forum as even the most recent activity is some time ago. However, hope springs eternal......

How would we go from Ica to Ayacucho by bus? Would we need to change in Pisco i.e. stand and hope on the Pan Americano? Which bus companies?

Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    • dogma505's Profile Photo

Best place to photograph.....Arequipa or Ayuchuco for Semana Santa?

Departamento de Ayacucho Sep 26, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Hi

I am a professional photographer and I am documenting Semana Santa across the Americas and am looking for info on which location has the best and most photogenic opportunities for Holy Week. This year I shot in Antigua, Guatemala which was amazing and am looking for something as dynamic.

Thank you for your insight.

Julien

Read more: VT Forum temporarily unavailable

1 Answer Sep 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    • Quito to Cuzco (Return Trip)

Quito Oct 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Hi there,

please comment if you have any info on this:

I am traveling in November and December.

Looking to travel Quito To Cuzco. Airlines online are 500$+...

Anyone ever traveled on a charter flight for cheap ? Anyone have connections with travel agents down there ?

Train: Is there a train I can take ? How long is it ? Connections ?

Bus: I heard it takes 2+ days and buses dont show up on time etc.

What is most recommended way of traveling ?

Thanks to everyone that replies.

Alex

• Jacobus001's Profile Photo

Busco compañero/a de Viaje a Ecuador

Quito Aug 1, 2004 at 3:09 AM

Voy a viajar a Ecuador el mes de Septiembre próximo, del 11 al 30, si hay algún viajero/a que le interese este destino, y viaje solo o en pequeño grupo, puede contactar conmigo. Tengo experiencia en viajes, y he viajado 6 veces a América, otros tantos en Agrica y Asia. Tengo 53 años y me interesa el contacto con la gente, hablo catalan, castellano, frances, ingles imperfecto.