Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What can I do on a Sunday in Marken?

Marken Jul 15, 2016 at 6:00 AM

I would like to know if there is anything to do on Marken, Amsterdam
      on a Sunday besides restaurants. Is there a museum open or the
      Dutch shoe factory or something interesting for a tourist to do?

more
    • Rotterdam - Free car park

Rotterdam Jul 4, 2016 at 6:09 AM

Visitng Rotterdam for 2 days in late August. Staying at a youth hostel at Coolsestraat 47-49, 3014 LC Rotterdam, Netherlands. I'd like to find a place to park the car nearby for free. I don't mind walking 15 - 20 minutes or so.

I did find that there was free parking on Noordereiland (41 minutes away), and Oranjeboomstraat (55 minutes away), but these are further out than I would prefer.

Is there anyone familiar with Rotterdam? Possibly there is something around Vrosenpark, or that area that would be much closer.

Thank you for your help.

more
    • Hilvarenbeek, Holland

Hilvarenbeek Jul 10, 2016 at 11:42 AM

what is there to do in area am staying at the safari park but have car

more
    • I Need a Tourist Guide for a Day Tour in Eindhoven

Eindhoven Jul 10, 2016 at 2:54 AM

On Thursday July 21st I need a tourist guide for a couple of elderly people (83 and 74) in Eindhoven. The tourist guide should meet us with his car in a meeting point in Eindhoven at about 9:30 am and will take the couple to see the city attractions - mainly museums, architecture and art attractions, resturant (for dinner) in his car. At the end of the tour at about 18:00, we should meet at a meeting point in Eindhoven to pick up the couple. Would be glad to get offers from tourist guides or recommendations about tourist guides.

more
    • Any place opened at 5am ?

Eindhoven Jul 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM

I'll be soon travelling to Eindhoven and my bus will arrive at 5am, and I'll need to wait 3 hours before I'm able to collect my keys. Is there any cafe or restaurant near the train station opened that early?

more
    • theflickguy's Profile Photo

Buckwheat Pannenkoeken?

Amsterdam Jul 10, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Does anyone know of a good place in central Amsterdam that serves a savory (not sweet) buckwheat pannenkoeken?

more
    • Haarlem P&R

Haarlem Jul 3, 2016 at 1:53 PM

Visitng Haarlem for one day before returning a car in Amsterdam Need to find a place to park the car.

Could not find any place for free other than the 2 P&R places. How much is it to take the train (or woud it be a bus) from each of these P&R's to Haarlem central?

And how much to take a train from Amsterdam to Haarlem? Since another option would be to return the car in Amsterdam first, and then take a train to Haarlem.

Thanks

more
    • Best centrally located hotel?

Amsterdam Jul 23, 2016 at 8:25 AM

We would like to be able to walk the city and also be located near mass transit. What hotel do you recommend?

more
    • Den Bosch - Free car parking

Den Bosch Jul 4, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Visitng Den Bosch for a few hours in early August. I'd like to find a place to park the car nearby for free. I don't mind walking 15 - 20 minutes or so.

Is there anyone familiar with Den Bosch who can reply?

Thank you for your help.

more
    • The Church at Zoelen

Zoelen Jul 10, 2016 at 1:33 PM

I will be passing through Zoelen in August and would like to visit the Church at Zoelen as my ancestor was a minister there from 1619 to 1633. Is it open to the public? Can you provide email contact information on who to contact as I could not find this info through the internet.

more
    • 4 day trip

Amsterdam Jul 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM

Hi experts, we (me & my wife) we have 4 days from next Thursday till Sunday, we live in Holland and want to go for vacations, anyone has any suggestions? as we don't want to travel a lot but enjoy our time, relaxing and sightseeing.
      need help..

more
    • Can I get a large amount of euros after banking hours?

Amsterdam Jul 5, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Arriving @ Schipol at 21:30, I will need 400 euros that night to pay for lodging. I'm staying in a private home for 4 nights and the host has requested cash on arrival. I'm guessing that any airport bank would be closed. I have an ATM card, but I don't know if a withdrawal of that amount is allowed.

more
    • Stubbe's Haring

Amsterdam Jul 25, 2016 at 9:25 AM

I read on a website that Stubbe's Haring has closed. Did it close or did it move to another location?
      I really look forward to eating herring in Amsterdam.
      Thanks.
      Losham

more
    • Anne Frank House Online Ticket Issues

Amsterdam Yesterday

I am having trouble purchasing tickets through the website. I have tried 3 browsers and to no avail. It says there are tickets available, however, it will not allow me to select the time slot and number of people. Anyone else have this problem or a resolution??

more
    • First time traveller to Amsterdam

Amsterdam Jul 11, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Hi we are 5 friends traveling to Amsterdam for the first time. Where should we stay and few good places to eat and visit if you could recommend? We are planning to spend 3 nights in Amsterdam.. Is it fine or should it be more or less?

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Who is the rider and who is the painter?

Apeldoorn Jul 7, 2016 at 7:34 PM

In Het Loo Palace I saw an equestrian painting, and I have been unable to find out any information on who painted it or who the subject was.

"Het Loo Palace #4 - Portrait Gallery in Room #5 " - Paleis Het Loo Tip by grandmaR

more
    • Rent a bike?

by Johann.westerbuhr Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Hi, we would like to travel by ferry from Emden to Delfzijl. Is there a possibility to rent a bike in Delfzijl? We couldnĀ“t find it in the web.
      Best Regards,
      Johann

5 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM