VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Delaware Travel Answers

change location

Newcastle v. Kent/Sussex for Fun/Classy Sr. Lady--Help!!!

by tootsiewootsie Online Now Feb 17, 2006 at 5:58 AM

I'm in my early 60's but still working and having fun, keep myself up and would like to have a good life with what's left. Have done tons of homework on taxes and property values, so my question is: where would you live if you were me? I like to be busy; would love to meet an upscale, educated gent (preferably Caucasian); want to feel safe where I live; may go back to university for Masters; need train/plane to NYC; and love eating at a wide variety of ethnic and different places.
Is it worth paying 1.30% tax rate in Newcastle? Or should I stay around Kent county where it is .77%?
Any suggestions are so very appreciated.
By the way, Hockessin is showing up on alot of Sr. boards as a great place. Anyone know what a nice 2 BR home/condo/townhouse would be there?
Any why can I not find any LOFTS in Newark or anywhere in Delaware? What gives with a State this old and developed?
Any information would help tremedously!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Delaware Travel Answer Locations