Decin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• choosing a hotel

Prague Sep 19, 2016 at 6:14 PM

We fly into Prague at 8:00 Pm end of October. The next morning were taking a bus to brno. Is it worth the extra cost to stay at the airport hotels or is transportation easy enough to get to a cheaper hotel for the night? Any recommendations on hotels? We'd like the courtyard for convenience but it is expensive. Thanks!

more
    • Tram number 22 and tram91

Prague Aug 30, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Are those two or one of them included in the combined ticket for metro-tram etc?
      The 91 is an old style tram with a special line, and the 22 also goes through a touristic course.

more
    • A good family restaurant

Prague Aug 28, 2016 at 3:54 AM

Can any one introduce me a good nonexpensive centeral local restaurant in prague?

more
    • Bus schedule

Karlovy Vary Aug 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

We plan to go to Karlovy Vary next December 2016. We would like to go to Prague by bus, from where (online) can we get a bus schedule (times of departures and arrivals) please?

more
    • prague transportation ticket

Prague Aug 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM

I saw there are 1/2/3 days tickets. Is there a week's ticket too?
      We'll be there soon for 8 days. I'm planning to make 3-4 day tours out of town, (and the rest in the city)
      but on those days too I'll use the tram/bus/metro to get to the station...
      So I wandered if I would use a 3 days ticket X 2 + a single day ticket X2...
      Or is there a cheaper way around?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

metro operating time

Prague Sep 5, 2016 at 3:39 AM

hi everyone,

I kindly ask if anyone knows at what time the metro train starts? or is it avaiable 24/7?

The reason is I have to catch my flight at 7:00 am thus I gotta take the metro and then the shuttle bus to Prague international airport. Even thou it's a flight within the Schengen área it seems I still need to be there pretty early due check-in procedures.

Otherwise I can take a taxi and that's what I'm trying to avoid since it will be very Price unless got no choice, cheers

more
    • izi11's Profile Photo

Dečin to Karlove Vary without vignette?

by izi11 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 5:31 AM

I am travaling by car from Dečin to Karlove Vary and as there is a really short part of motorway, I don't want to buy vignette- do I need it at all?
      igor

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 6:32 AM
    • Getting from Decin to Vienna

by suantze Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I need to get from Decin to Vienna. Can I book a train or bus from Decin that takes me to Vienna?

4 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 6:55 AM
    • Christa8

by Christa8 Online Now May 30, 2005 at 4:01 AM

I am planning to visit the Decin area for the first time in July. My interest in the area stems from my mother and her family who were from the area but were forced to leave, being German speaking people, at the end of the 2nd World War.

I am interested in speaking to anyone with similar roots. Also if anyone has stayed in the area, can you recommend a hotel?

Christa8