Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi?

Luleå Sep 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi? Thanks a lot in advance

• Stockholm during November

Stockholm Oct 19, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Hi, I am planning to come Stockholm during mid of Nov to mid Dec. I am confused whether to take family or not, mainly because of weather. I have 3yr old son. Kindly suggest is it good to bring family that time. Will we be able to roam around for sight seeing...? Thanks.

• Ice hotel to kiruna airport

Kiruna Oct 14, 2016 at 7:52 PM

Hi, does anybody know how can I form ice hotel to Kiruna airport by bus? How much is the rate? How long will is take? Thanks.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Price of taxi for 7 people from Atlanda to Stockholm centre?

Stockholm Oct 6, 2016 at 1:38 AM

We are 7 people landing to Arlanda tomorrow aroun 19 o´clock, and I started to check out the prices for getting to the centre. Looks like the taxi might even be the cheapest choise for so many people. And wouldn´t hurt that I think it would take us to hotel, not 1,5km away from hotel like bus and train. But the price I found was 520kr for trip. It didn´t say if there is extra price for bigger taxi. My swedish isn´t so good, so can any of you locals tell if it is much more expensive to take a big taxi?

Near Danmark

• gianfra's Profile Photo

by gianfra Online Now Jun 28, 2005 at 5:30 AM

I'm planning to spend a week in danmark...i need peace,sunbeds, seafood and beaches during the day and fun nightlife lately...any tips guys?
      I'd like to visit some places not too much touristic!!

3 Answers Jun 29, 2005 at 5:52 AM