Dandong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Playschools in Dandong?

by tisselle Online Now Apr 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Hello, I am thinking of moving to Dandong, where I was offered a job as an English teacher.
      As an American with a son who will be 3, I was wondering if there are any playschools. Basically, I'm looking for a caring environment where he can learn by having fun. Not your typical Chinese kindergarten, but a place with fewer than 4 kids per teacher, where they encourage creativity rather than conformity, and give the kids a lot of love. This can be a home-based, unofficial place. It doesn't have to be fancy - no need for foreign teachers, since he learns English with me. (We have lived in Guangzhou this past year and my son speaks Mandarin like a Chinese kid his age, as well as English and French.) It just needs to have caring, smart and creative people.
      Thanks for any leads you might have!
      Best,
      Kate
      tisselle@gmail.com

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • China - DPRK cutural art exhibition

by Stella852 Online Now Apr 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

May I know the exact address of the exhibition being held. Thanks

• hannah187's Profile Photo

Am looking for a Travel Agent in Dandong, please

by hannah187 Online Now Mar 26, 2012 at 9:26 PM

My understanding is that going to North Korea through travel agents based in Dandong is the cheapest. Can someone please suggest me some travel agents contacts based in Dandong please?

Reagrds

1 Answer Mar 27, 2012 at 4:58 AM
    • uhnbom's Profile Photo

Ferry from Dandong to Incheon, South Korea

by uhnbom Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Does anybody know from where the Dandong ferry to Incheon departs and where to by the tickets, preferably directly from the ferry company?
      My chinese is very limited so I don't expect to be able to ask (and understand the answer) just anybody on the street. I´m planning on taking this trip in april 2008 and I hope there´s no trouble getting a ticket during my 4 day stay in Dandong...

4 Answers Dec 15, 2007 at 5:53 AM