VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Da Nang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• robbye77's Profile Photo

Sapa late Feb clothing and shoes

Vietnam Jan 25, 2017 at 6:20 AM

Hi all,
      I'm about to spend 2-3 days in Sapa at very end of February, planning some trekking with home stay. I was just wondering about how cold could it get to decide which kind of clothes to bring and also if you would recommend high trekking boots or just trekking shoes would be sufficient for the paths around - this is meant for medium trekking, nothing too challenging.
      Thanks! Roberto

more
    • Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

Vietnam Feb 14, 2017 at 8:14 PM

Hi guys,
      Looking at booking in December this year for my wife and I (both 30) was interested to see peoples thoughts on a package deal like this?

Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
      Day 2: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
      Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
      Day 4: Full day sightseeing Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
      Day 5: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise stay overnight on Board (B, L, D)
      Day 6: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
      Day 7: Conclude Hanoi depart Siem Reap Cambodia. (B, L)
      Day 8: Siem Reap sightseeing full day (B, L)
      Day 9: Conclude Siem Reap/Cambodia. Departure to Vientiane. (B, L)
      Day 10. Vientiane – Vang Vieng (B/…/…)
      Day 11. Vang Vieng – Lung Prabang (B/…/…)
      Day 12. Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave- Khouangsi Waterfall – Luang Prabang (B/…/…)
      Day 13. Luang Prabang – Departure (B/…/…)

Kind Regards,
      Brenton

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Day trip to Hue from Da Nang

by tracyskf Online Now Aug 6, 2016 at 5:02 AM

Hi
      Does anyone know a good local tour provider for day trip from Da Nang to Hue?
      Thank you

6 Answers Sep 13, 2016 at 1:41 AM
    • voodo0's Profile Photo

Da nang to hanoi

by voodo0 Online Now Dec 14, 2011 at 3:09 AM

Hi, i will travelling to vietnem nx month on the 9th. I need a big favor here coz i've a bad choice to startn end my joyrney from da nang.

So m thinking of travelling all the way to hanoi via train on the first day. Visti halong bay, then back to hanoi, hue, hoi an then da nang.

Does anyone here know how long it takes to da nang train station from airport? Roughly how much it will cost? Also, i've check online,train fees frm da nang to hanoi cost abt40 min. Is that the normal price? Will it be cheaper if i buy on the spot?

Any good recommended tour guide to refer to? Also accommodation? Totally nt familiar with vietnam at all. It's quite a laz minute plan. Hopefully this can be a budget trip. Will be travelling with another adult n a child.

Much help needed. Thanks

2 Answers Dec 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM