change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cliff Jumping

Bali Jul 9, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Hi
      Is there a way I can get to cliff jumping spots in a economic way? The tour packages I see on the internet are quite expensive and cost abt 100 USD per person
      Please assist

more
    • help, is it safe to travel in ubud alone?

Ubud 9 hours ago

Hello,

Just want to ask if its safe to travel ubud alone? and also it would be a great help if you guys can recommend who to hire as a private driver or otherwise any suggestions will do.

thanks

more
    • Hoffman factory

Bali Jul 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Does anyone know where in Bali is the Gambar Hoffman Batik Factory is?

more
    • Villa Rental in Bali

Bali Jul 3, 2016 at 2:22 PM

My travel group will be traveling to Bali in May 2017. We are running into Vat tax and Service charge in addition to the rental amount. Not at all concern about the vat due to the vat refund for tourist. Is the service charge a common practice? I think we may be working with a management company without our knowledge. Any clue how to get around these service fees. We are needing 30 rooms during our stay.

more
    • Holiday in Bali

Bali Jul 5, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Hello everyone, My name is Max Taylor and I am new to Virtual Tourist. I want to go Bali and I will be there on this coming October. I am so stuck choosing the best place and accommodation in Bali. Guys list off some best places in Bali you lived/travelled, so I can bring all the beautiful memories with myself. Also suggest me some hotel or resort having a good night life. Thanks!

more
    • Accessible

by odulatir Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 12:48 AM

During our holiday in Bali we will make some daytrips to see the island. One daytrip bring us to Lake Batur and another to Lake Bratan.
      However being disabled (wheelchairuser) I try to find restaurants (inclusive toilets) which are accessible with wheelchair.
      I appreciate all suggestions.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM