Travel Answers
Cyprus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SoCoFAS's Profile Photo

Are there any ferries sailing from Cyprus to Egypt ?

Cyprus Oct 21, 2016 at 5:39 AM

Are there any ferries for passengers sailing from Cyprus to Egypt ?

11 Answers Oct 22, 2016 at 4:18 PM
    • kettlesingbob's Profile Photo

Horse racing

Nicosia Oct 11, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Is there a bus to the Horse racing course on days there is a race meeting?

3 Answers Oct 13, 2016 at 2:45 AM
    • cruises from cyprus to the world

Cyprus Oct 5, 2016 at 3:38 PM

hello guys i want to know bout world cruises in Cyprus i wanna try this adventure , how much does it cost

1 Answer Oct 5, 2016 at 9:31 PM
    • about hotels and trips in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 23, 2016 at 6:23 PM

im going to Cyprus next week i need clean save hotel near from bus station in larnaca, and i would like to ask about trips in Cyprus i would like to visit phfos , and another cities

7 Answers Sep 25, 2016 at 9:40 PM
    • about hotels and trips in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 22, 2016 at 6:05 PM

im going to Cyprus next week i need clean save hotel near from bus station in larnaca, and i would like to ask about trips in Cyprus i would like to visit phfos , and another cities

• saftey in cyprus

Cyprus Sep 22, 2016 at 1:55 PM

is it save for solo travel for women to cyprus

2 Answers Sep 23, 2016 at 1:09 AM
    • eating and drinking

Paphos Sep 22, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Is it expensive to eat and drink in the bars in pahos and are they still all open in november. Thanks

2 Answers Sep 23, 2016 at 4:39 AM
    • To visit Cyprus in Dec

Cyprus Aug 31, 2016 at 12:51 PM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Cyprus with family( my daughter 6 years old,wife alongwith me) during Dec. Is it a decent time to visit? I live in London, have no clues of Cyprus where to go and is 5-7 days good enough? Please also suggest which place in cyprus to vist.

Thanks

Subhendu

8 Answers Sep 1, 2016 at 10:15 PM
    • Villa deposit witheld

Paphos Aug 28, 2016 at 2:16 AM

My husband and I have booked a villa in Cyprus for next April as we are going to renew our wedding vows in Paphos. We paid our deposit to the owner in June. We agreed a sterling amount of the total cost with the owner which we have in writing. We just received an email from the owner stating that because of Brexit the price will more than likely increase when it comes to final payment of the villa.
      We are extremely disappointed by this as we agreed a set price and we have written confirmation of this too. After numerous emails back and forth, with the owner actually starting to be racist towards us and rude we actually came to the conclusion that we had no choice but to ask for our deposit back.
      We now have had absolutely no response to our emails requesting our money back and he is now ignoring us.
      The reviews on Trip Advisor are great and no one has anything bad to say about the company or the owners. That is why we went ahead with the booking as the reviews were so good.
      Does anyone know what we can do about this or the best approach? Thanks in advance!

14 Answers Aug 29, 2016 at 6:59 AM
    • Euro's - where to buy them?

Cyprus Aug 25, 2016 at 2:36 AM

Hi there

Is it better to buy Euros here in the UK before travel or withdraw cash from ATMs in Paphos?

Many thanks

Sonia

3 Answers Aug 25, 2016 at 6:46 AM
    • Christmas Day & boxing day

Kakopetria Aug 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Hello... I'm staying over in kako over Christmas & hoping you can all help me on activities for me n my 2 children and places to eat on Christmas Day !
      Thank you

• Holiday in Middle of April

Cyprus Aug 5, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Hi All,

I am thinking about a holiday in Cyprus in Easter ( Middle of April ). I am planning roughly one week. My main aim is somewhere warm but a nice little town, with decent beaches. I would like to explore a bit of island as well.
      Does Paphos sound a good option? I would like something like Taormina in Sicily, with small ( even though touristy ).

Any nice and interesting places should I explore. Would April be warm enough?

Regards,
      RK

4 Answers Aug 5, 2016 at 11:59 PM
    • exchange rate

Paphos Aug 2, 2016 at 11:18 AM

what is the exchange rate pound to euro in paphos today please

1 Answer Aug 2, 2016 at 11:42 AM
    • Car hire to travel southern and northern Cyprus

Cyprus Jul 17, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Hi I need to hire convertible which I can take to northern Cyprus too. Anybody have any advice which car hire allow and have convertibles, also if not possible can I leave the car near the border and hire another car easily if we cross over by walking. We will only be in northern Cyprus for 1 or 2 days so what will be the best action to take, Going next week so need help as soon as possible

1 Answer Jul 17, 2016 at 11:29 AM
    • where i can found out anaked beach

Nicosia District Jul 10, 2016 at 4:20 AM

where i can found out anaked beach

4 Answers Jul 10, 2016 at 1:22 PM
    • Travelling in August with 2 girls ages 8 and 12

Paphos Jun 27, 2016 at 11:24 PM

Hello, I will be styaing at the Coral Beach Hotel and resort in Paphos, from mud August for a week ,
      Anyone can tell me the distnace between the resort and the center of the city Paphos?
      How much would a taxi ride will cost from the hotel to major attractions in the city? I have been to Aiya Napa , and there every taxi ride was 8 euros to almost every destination.

Any suggestions for things to do with kids? Besides the water park..

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 25, 2016 at 4:51 AM
    • Life in Paphos

Paphos May 12, 2016 at 3:11 PM

Hello! Me and my friend are going to work in Paphos from june to august. This will be our first time there. We would like to know some basic things about Paphos(where to shop, where to hang out, worthy things to see etc) and of course the prices of basic things(food,drink,transport etc). Thanks!

2 Answers May 12, 2016 at 10:55 PM
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Getting around in Cyprus

Cyprus Apr 27, 2016 at 5:30 AM

Hello :) i'm planning to go to Cyprus for 6 days this summer. I was thinking of staying all days in Protaras or Ayia Napa. but I think it would be much better to have a tour there: why not staying 2 nights in Ayia Napa, 2 nights in Paphos and the last night in Nicosia.
      would it be easy to go from town to town? are there buses between them?
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 27, 2016 at 6:06 AM
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

one week in Paphos, May 2016

Paphos Apr 23, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Hello, we have just one week in Paphos in May. We love cycling and walking so would like to know if there are many cycle hire companies available (staying at Louis Imperial Beach). Also, we are considering relocating in the future and would want to visit some estate agents if anyone knows of some good ones in the area please? Many thanks

5 Answers Apr 24, 2016 at 10:51 PM
    • CHOCOLATECALIENTE's Profile Photo

Bus to Troodos from Pafos?

Cyprus Apr 16, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Hello, greetings from Pafos! Would you tell me if there is a bus or any public transpotation that goes to Troodos mountain areas from Pafos? Or do I need to get to Limassol or Nicosia first?? Which villages in Troodos do you recommend to visit? Please also let me know if you have any recommendations for accommodation (not expensive ones). I'd super appreciate it. Thanks for your help!
      P.s. my plan is to visit Nicosia and the north after Troodos and return to Larnaca to catch my flight.

6 Answers Apr 25, 2016 at 8:21 PM
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

What to do alone in the Evening in Ayia Napa during 1-16 May 2016 ?

Ayia Napa Apr 13, 2016 at 2:31 AM

CIAO Hello from Tullio from the beautiful city of Florence-Italy ! I wish to know where to go to eat fresh Fish in Ayia Napa ? And also can you suggest me some places where to go in the evening ? Thanks for All Info and if you wish to visite my beautiful city,Feel Free to ask me any questions I will be also glad to help you with any Informations !

Greeetings and also Welcome to FIRENZE-Florence-ITALIA !

Friendship-Freundschaft-Amitiè-Amistad-Amicizia-  w e l c o m e  !

5 Answers Apr 14, 2016 at 2:00 AM
    • How safe is safe catering accommodation in cyprus at the moment? ??

Cyprus Apr 1, 2016 at 3:50 AM

Hi all
      I m extremely devastared thinking of canclingoing my holiday in paphos. Booked my holiday for 14 days in a self catering accommodation but due the the recent Isis threat to Europe,it's coming to my mindnot to go there specially being so close to siriya and recent refugee influx .
      Just want to know how safe is self catering accommodation in paphos and also how strong is the local law enforcement?
      Would be great if some one answer me ASAP pls.
      Thnks
      

5 Answers Apr 1, 2016 at 11:55 AM
    • CHOCOLATECALIENTE's Profile Photo

day trips from Larnaka & best places to stay in Cyprus

Cyprus Mar 31, 2016 at 9:08 PM

I'll be in Cyprus for 10 days. I'll be flying to Larnaka and I'd love to visit many places (Pafos, Lemesos, Agia Napa, Nicosia, Famagusta, Kyrenia, etc) during my stay. Is it feasible to visit all these places as a day trip from Larnaca by buses and service taxis? or is it better to have different bases to explore North and South Cyprus respectively? What would be the best places to stay in Cyprus? My interests are ancient ruins, architecture, culture, music, food & wine than beaches.

6 Answers Apr 1, 2016 at 11:53 PM
    • sapper063's Profile Photo

cigarettes

Paphos Mar 24, 2016 at 7:07 AM

what price are gold leaf cigarettes please

2 Answers Mar 24, 2016 at 1:04 PM
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Protaras in general

Protaras Mar 16, 2016 at 7:38 AM

Hello :) I'm going to Protaras with my wife and friends, we booked at Cavo Maris. I've already been to Nicosia couple of times. my questions:
      - is it easy to visit Nicosia from Protaras? bus..taxi? what do u suggest?
      - are there any clubs? nightlife in Protaras..
      - better to cancel my booking and book other place? Ayia Napa? or is it a nice place to have a break?

thanks folks :)

3 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 8:26 AM
    • It is safe to travel to Cyprus on this perioad ?

Cyprus Mar 12, 2016 at 2:37 AM

I planed my holiday on Easter time to Phapos and I will really apreciate if can someone who was travelling recently in Larnaca or Phapos, can advise me if the area is safe or not,please.

5 Answers Mar 15, 2016 at 12:15 AM
    • Paphos in February

Cyprus Feb 19, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Struggling! I'm hearing conflicting reports about the weather in Paphos in February. Does anyone have any knowledge of the weather at this time of year? I'm looking to go next week. Need to know what to pack. Much appreciated

3 Answers Feb 19, 2016 at 1:54 AM
    • florist marriane

Polis Feb 12, 2016 at 7:54 AM

what is the name and tel' number of the florist near to the computer shop in poilis

5 Answers Feb 12, 2016 at 11:31 AM
    • fenugreek's Profile Photo

What are cheapest accommodations in Larnaca for a single person?

Larnaca Feb 2, 2016 at 3:23 PM

I think how to stay in Larnaca many times having lowest costs. Unfortunately first I must wait maybe till March if my gf successfully finalized her employment process to work there. I read abt youth hostel for 10 euro per day. Will I have to book place in such accommodation much earlier? I think first of all abt staying in Larnaca before or after peak season for let's say 1-2 weeks each time.

• mostaque's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Larnaca Dec 25, 2015 at 3:07 PM

I want to rent a car for about a week in Jan - sales of insurance can be a pushy thing from readings of other travelers. Coming first time from New York. Which Co may be the best in price and will keep the same cost as equated as well as service on the entire Island in case of breakdown. I do plan to drive and see all or most of the Island.

Thanks

2 Answers Dec 28, 2015 at 9:35 AM