Travel Answers
Cusco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• s083629's Profile Photo

Transportation from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales (Chile)

Chile Nov 6, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Does anyone have recommendations for transportation options from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales (cost is not an issue)? Also, I see that Air Mexico has flight from Los Angeles to Punta Arenas. Anyone have this experience?

more
    • lovina's Profile Photo

Are you still there :-) ? Looking for a VT member in Lima

Lima Nov 27, 2016 at 7:58 AM

Several years ago (10 years more or less) I have contacted a VT member in Lima.
      She helped me organising an apèro and dinner for friends of mine traveling in Peru for their honeymoon at the Rosa Nautica.
      I would like to get back in touch with this VT member in Lima if possible, to thank her personally, as I will be traveling to Lima for my first time next week.
      Hope to be lucky enough :-)
      Cheers,
      Mauro

more
    • Lima to Caramajca Peru.

Peru Nov 23, 2016 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone know what airlne flies this route? How often and the cost? Thanks

more
    • fasterdog's Profile Photo

Amazon Jungle in February / March

Peru Nov 6, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I am considering going to Peru in February or March and I would like to visit some part of the Amazon Jungle.

Looking at the average climate figures, the temperatures and rainfall at Iquitos in the north of the Peruvian jungle doesn't seem to vary too much throughout the year. Does February / March seem like a good time to visit this part of the jungle?

Also, is there much difference in flora and fauna between the area around Iquitos and the southern areas of the Peruvian jungle near Puerto Maldonado? Does anyone have a strong preference for the north or the south of the Peruvian jungle?

more

Near Cusco

• crazytrekker's Profile Photo

Cusco!!!

by crazytrekker Online Now Jul 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Any1 coming from Edmonton to Cusco Perù?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM
    • crazytrekker's Profile Photo

Inca Trail

by crazytrekker Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 12:37 PM

I wanna do the 7 days Inca Trail in June, looking for buddys to go with, the more people we are the the better, if u intereste dpls give me a shout, we better hurry
      cheers

• wifi availability

by sarahwakeling Online Now Jun 14, 2007 at 2:06 PM

Can someone tell me if there are any hostels/hotels in Cusco with Wifi. If so which ones?

Also what is the general availability of wifi in this area.

Thanks

Sarah

4 Answers Jun 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM
    • ojosverde47's Profile Photo

Cusco

by ojosverde47 Online Now May 24, 2007 at 11:15 AM

I will be living and working, as a volunteer for Global Crossroads from mid Oct thru Dec 24th, in Cusco Lima...can anyone tell me about flights, from Lima to Cusco and hotel (clean, but inexpensive as I will be looking for a place from Dec. 24 until Jan. 20th in Cusco. I will be taking a Sacred Medicine Journey, from Jan. 5 until 20th which goes out of Iquitos..can anyone tell me airlines that do this flight Cusco to Iquitos return. I will then be headed to Buenos Aires on Jan 20.to. April 20th..can anyone recommend an airlines that flys Lima to BA? I am a Canadian woman, in great health, attitude and spirit.. ..any info regarding the above would be appreciated. Gracias, Euni.

6 Answers Jul 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    • Macchu Piccu Tour Operator

by suryag Online Now Oct 15, 2006 at 6:03 AM

Hey there VTers,

We are heading down to visit Maccu Piccu early-mid january 2007. Just wanted to put out the name and price of the tour operator we are thinking of going with to see if anyone has used them before/heard of them and check we arent getting a really bad deal..

The tour operator is called ANDEAN LIFE
      The price for a 2 day private inca trail for four people is US$205 (having already subtracted the US$30 student discount).

Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

3 Answers Oct 26, 2006 at 3:01 PM