Curral das Freiras

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Oct 19, 2016 at 3:56 PM

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!

• Chestnut Festival

by musicnut Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I will be staying in Funchal and wish to visit the Chestnut Festival in Curral das Freiras on 1st November. Is the half day Tourist coach trip enough time or would I do better by taking a local bus in the morning and a bus back later in the day ?

3 Answers Oct 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM
    • Curral das Freiras chestnut festival

by irenemac Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 3:01 PM

we will be in Funchal for 2 weeks going back yo London on the 3rd November. I understand the festival is held on the 1st November. Are there any organised trips to the festival from Funchal? Or can we get a bus there?? Many thanks peeps xxxxxx

2 Answers Sep 17, 2004 at 3:07 AM