change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CarlaCarvalho's Profile Photo

The best cayo

Cuba Oct 10, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi, I would like to know which one is considered the best Cayo? Which one would you recommend?
      Thanks in advance :)

• contact info

Cuba Oct 10, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Hi all im looking for contact info for Villa Vittorio outskirts of Havana.
      Thanks in advance.

• CarlaCarvalho's Profile Photo

Cuba in late January

Cuba Oct 9, 2016 at 11:28 AM

Hi everyone

I am having a two week break earlier next year, around the end of January, and I have been thinking of visiting Cuba. I am interested in travelling around, getting to know Havana but also other cities. Sticking only to a beach resort is not really on my plans, even though I do like beaches very much and I want to include at least one of the Cayos.

I've been doing some research butt I would like your opinion, is it a good time of the year considering the weather, reasonable prices (hotels, food, transport). Would any particular reason, for example a festivity or something else, be worth it to change and go at another time??

Thanks in advance! :)

• jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

Exchange money

Cuba Oct 20, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Will be in Cuba 16 day starting Nov 1.
      Have you been able to use ATMs? What about credit cards? Debit Cards?

Thank you
      Joe Whitehouse

• hambone47's Profile Photo

Suggestions for 2 Weeks

by hambone47 Online Now Nov 29, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Landing in/out of HAV in January where we would spend a day or 2 at the beginning & end of the trip -- we are thinking it might be best to concentrate 10 days on the West (Vinales) by Viazul or East end (Santiago de Cuba/Baracoa) where we would fly rather than do surface transport. I was wondering what other travelers would recommend for 2 week tours in January.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2015 at 2:42 AM