VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Crookhaven

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shipping a pet and luggage

Dublin Jan 30, 2017 at 1:42 AM

Hello dear friends! In few weeks i will be traveling to Dublin and i will stay there for 3 months so i have to take my dogs (2 German Shepards) and a lot of stuff to the destination place. As i will be traveling from germany i guess taking it all on the plane would cost fortune. So I'm planning to ship my pets and majority of clothes etc ahead (my friend will be already there). I never shiped an animal so I dont hace any idea how to do it. Have you ever done this before?

more
    • Getting to Crookhaven

by Carlinieves Online Now May 2, 2007 at 11:26 AM

Hi,
      My name is Carla and I'm from Spain. Next summer I'm going to Crookhaven to work, but the thing is that I've got some many questions about how to get there. I have booked a flight from Biarritz to Dublin, but I don't have any idea how to get from Dublin to Crookhaven. Some people have told me that there is a bus from the centre of Dublin which goes directly to Crookhaven, but I don't know if they are right or not, and if they were right, what company would that be and where the station is. I would be really pleased if anybody could help me. Thank you very mucha for everything.

Carla

2 Answers May 3, 2007 at 5:58 AM