Travel Answers
Cremona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Subaristas's Profile Photo

Using a public transport to get from Milan center to 'Museo Storico Alfa Romeo' in Arese.

Milan Dec 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hello.

On Dec. 13-15d. I'm planning to visit Milan. One of the main museums I'd like to visit is Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese region. According to giromilano.atm.it's journey planner, I should take the M1 metro and then at the nearby Rho rail station, I should catch a 561 line bus and then get off at the Via Aldo Moro street, with a few hundred metres left to reach my destination.

My question is: if I buy a 2-day ATM ticket (which cost 8.25 €), does it still mean it's valid around Arese area or is it only around Milan center (in other words: will I have to buy additional bus tickets to get there)?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Voyteck's Profile Photo

A traditional italian restaurant in the Old Town of Milan suitable for New Year's Eve Dinner for 2

Milan Nov 6, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Could someone possibly recommend a nice mid priced place to celebrate the last evening of 2016? We both love italian quisine, good wines and we would like to be close to the New Years celebrations. Thanks!

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport

Milan Nov 14, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be arriving in to Orio al Serio Airport and would like to take the airport shuttle in to Milan. I would like to book the tickets online but the website (Orio Shuttle) is asking for a time of departure. If our flight is delayed and we miss this time slot, does anyone know if we would be allowed on a later shuttle? If we wait until we land to buy a ticket, is it too risky that we may not get a seat?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Day trip from Venice, Italy

by tesoro77 Online Now Jan 21, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Hi fellas :-)
      Hope you will help me, as you always do. I could not find it on the net, or rather - what I am finding so far - train from Santa Lucia station in Venice takes around five hours one way. Any other recommendations from those who done it or those who live in the area? I will be in Venice April 3 through April 9. Since it is my eleventh visit to Venice, I could spare one day and leave my beloved Serenisima to visit Cremona. Is it possible/feasible? leaving Venice in the morning and coming back by night time, having at least three hours for Cremona? Kinda seems impossible, but let's try...
      Thank you :-))

5 Answers Jan 22, 2016 at 12:06 PM
    • shunra's Profile Photo

Cremona or Brescia

by shunra Online Now May 11, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Hello everybody,
      suppose you had to choose between a one-day visit to Brescia and a one-day visit to Cremona which one would you prefer?
      Thanks for your suggestions!

6 Answers May 18, 2015 at 6:42 AM
    • Cremona, Italy

by majormush Online Now Oct 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Plan to visit Cremona on October 23, 2013. Do you know where the Stradivarius violin museum is located, and when the hours of operation are.
      Thanks,
      majormush@hotmail.com

1 Answer Oct 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    • Parma to Cremona by Train

by westfourteen Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I am flying to Parma on 14th June and onwards to Cremona by train - how easy is it to get a train from Parma to Cremona?

4 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

Stele Funeraria del Parmigianino

by Zvrlj Online Now Sep 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Hello VT friends. I heed some help in finding good quality photo of Stele Funeraria del Parmigianino in Madonna della Fontana Sanctuary in Casalmaggiore. There is photo on the official web page of Casalmaggiore turismo (casalmaggioreturismo.it/inde..., but it is of poor quality. And I can not google anything.
      Hope someone will be able to help me.

Read more: World Travel Forum

2 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    • luggage in train station

by violynette Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I plan to visit Cremona for a day from Milan. Will I be able to store my luggage at the Cremona train station while I go to the city centre? Are there lockers for the suitcases & is there a size constraint? Do you know how much the charge is?

Thanks so much

1 Answer Jul 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    • Zvrlj's Profile Photo

La chiesa di San Zavedro

by Zvrlj Online Now May 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hello VT friends. I heed some help in finding good quality photo of La chiesa di San Zavedro in which Cecilia Gallerani was (probably) buried. There is photo on the official web page of Comune di San Giovanni in Croce (comunedisangiovanniincroce.i..., but it is of poor quality. And I can not google anything.
      Hope someone will be able to help me.

2 Answers May 1, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    • Playing the Stradivari violin

by magherini Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM

still a man is playing at 12o'clock the stradivari instrument at the town hall?
      giuliana

1 Answer Sep 27, 2010 at 9:11 PM