VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Crawley

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mccalpin's Profile Photo

hotels in Crawley

by mccalpin Online Now Mar 4, 2010 at 12:31 PM

In 3 weeks, I will be returning to Crawley on business for the week. We stayed in the IBIS last time, but my business partner wants something (1) a little more upscale, and (2) within walking distances of places to eat and drink. Note that we will be there a week, so the preference is more than one place to walk to ;-)

I am looking at the Arora which seems to fit most of the wishlist, although the 15 pound per day Internet fee is ridiculous - that's got to be the highest hotel Internet fee in the world!

Anyway, two questions:
      1. Anyone have recent experience with the Arora (I've already been over to Tripadvisor).
      2. Any other suggestions in Crawley itself that present themselves?

Bill

4 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 12:57 PM
    • kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Parking at Gatwick airport

by kentishgirl Online Now Oct 9, 2004 at 11:41 AM

Does anyone know of a car park at Gatwick where you can just turn up on the day of travel and pay as you leave the car park? I usually use Stansted....just turn up...park...pay on my return! But this time I will more than likely use Gatwick.. Any links would be appreciated! Ali xx

1 Answer Oct 9, 2004 at 12:05 PM