VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
County Carlow

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tony2phones's Profile Photo

Sad News on Closure

Ireland Jan 7, 2017 at 12:49 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to the management and staff @ VT for running a clean ship and being one of the better Irish forums over many years.
      Anyone not wishing to ask on the more Klanish parent Forum of TA might want to look at Fodor's or Ireland Yes.
      Anyone wanting to contact me can do so on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/t2pIreland/

more

Popular County Carlow Travel Answer Locations

• Carlow Nightlife

Carlow Aug 6, 2015 at 12:26 PM

What is the best night to go out in Carlow? Thursday/Friday? And Where? I am 19, so a young enough scene

1 Answer Aug 9, 2015 at 10:36 AM
    • help a girl out

Carlow Mar 5, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Just booked seven oaks hotel for mothers day just wondering what is going on around the town and were is good to drink

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM
    • working in Carlow

County Carlow Apr 4, 2009 at 5:03 PM

I will be working in Carlow for 3 to 6 weeks beginning about April 15. First trip to Ireland. Looking for info on cheap places to stay, internet access, low cost meals, etc.

I am also bringin my acoustic guitar- any good places to have a beer and play some music?

thanks so much for your replies- e-mail me at waddell.mike@yahoo.com

2 Answers Apr 6, 2009 at 4:01 AM