Travel Answers
Cottonwood

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kop-queen's Profile Photo

PHX Car Rental transfers, eating and shopping.

Phoenix Dec 28, 2016 at 2:32 AM

i am flying out of Phoenix which is an airport I've not been through previously. Can anyone advise ease of transfer from dropping off (Alamo) car hire and navigating through to Departures Terminal 3? I think it may involve a shuttle - if so how regularly do they run (6:30 - 7:30 am. Travelling alone so no one to share luggage humping with. Potentially I could check in car the night previous and use an airport hotel (would need transfer for that though?) but hoping that traffic will be reasonable at that hour in the morning on a Wednesday even if I had to navigate short stretch of I10 over Salt River? Also too early for breakfast at hotel so any suggestions in Terminal? Guessing that the shopping will be the usual gift oriented and duty free goodies - or should I save back some dollars - wishful thinking that I'll have any!

more
    • South rim Grand Canyon tours

Grand Canyon Jan 2, 2017 at 3:15 AM

Hi

Thinking of driving to grand canyon rather than getting bus, what is the best type of tour to do? Walk/drive?

more
    • kop-queen's Profile Photo

A days road trip - Tucson to Phoenix?

Arizona Dec 25, 2016 at 11:24 AM

I have one day to spend heading back to Phoenix for my flight the following day. Rather than head straight up interstate I had thought about a detour to take in the Salt River area - would really like to get a view of the wild horses there if the chance arose. Could do with final night accommodation within an hour of PHX. Any suggestions for route and places to stay would be welcome. Please bear in mind that I am travelling solo so need to be a little aware of safety. Thanks everyone.

more
    • GUYON's Profile Photo

Little Daisy Motel

by GUYON Online Now Feb 6, 2003 at 12:49 PM

This motel is 34 S. Main Street Cottonwood. Have you an opinion or an experience of this accomodation ? How is the neighborhood ? Thanks RAY

1 Answer Aug 26, 2006 at 7:55 PM