VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Cote D'Ivoire Travel Answers

change location

help getting around cote divoire

by bsena Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 5:08 AM

I am trying very hard to get out and see the country but with no luck
I live here but I dont want to buy a car.
I want to get to Jaquesville and san pedro
I am told there is an airline that flys to san pedro but everyone I speak with does not know which airline. I cannot find anything of help online. I was told Sofia airlines but also can find NO information on this airline on line anywhere.
Bus to Jaquesville? cost of taxi? I dont want just any taxi but a reliable one do they exist.
I need to get out of Abidjan before i make an international incident.
HELP
Brenda

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

Re: help getting around cote divoire

by qaminari Online Now Oct 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM

If you live there, why not contact Abidjan airport, which shows flights to San Pedro (SPY) and Sassandra: http://www.aeria.ci/FR/index-2.html. Clicking on "vols du jour" showed nothing for today but a flight IAB 341 to San Pedro at 07:30 tomorrow, Wednesday 13/10. IAB is apparently SOPHIA Airlines, which is one of those black-listed airlines, but they have a reservations address in San Pedro, spyres@gmail.com, phone +225 07 54 70 85 / 07 08 99 19. See also petitfute.com/guide/194079-c... which gives a phone number in Abidjan, 21 58 80 43.
    You'll presumably have looked at Abidjan Transportation

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Cote D'Ivoire Travel Answer Locations