VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Corozal District

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Corozal District Travel Answer Locations

• transportation in Corozal

Corozal District Apr 15, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Thinking about spending a month in Corozal. What do we do for tranportation? Rent a car? If so where is the best place to rent a car

2 Answers Apr 17, 2015 at 2:56 PM
    • Hotel named Tony's

Corozal Mar 12, 2011 at 9:12 AM

I plan on passing through Corozal, Balize next month and got the name of a Hotel called Tony's but could not find any info on it. Is there a hotel by that name in Corozal or near Orchid Bay?
      Thanks,
      Doc50

4 Answers Mar 13, 2011 at 11:06 PM
    • Is self guided at Corozal a good idea?

Corozal Sep 29, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Hello,
      My mother and I will be staying San Ignacio and will have a 4WD rental car. Do you think we'd enjoy seeing Corazal on our own. We are both good researchers and might be able to listen in to a guide if we run into a group.
      Or do you recommend booking a tour in San Ignacio?
      Same question for the Blue Hole.
      Same question for Tikal.
      Thanks for your thoughts!

2 Answers Sep 30, 2010 at 5:14 PM
    • Any Small dwellings to Rent ?

Corozal District Nov 3, 2003 at 12:13 PM

My wife and I are looking to rent a small clean dwelling somewhere in the country of Belize . We are not looking for bells and whistles all wrapped in luxuries we simply want a place to spend a warm winter ! We are willing to pay between150BZD to525 BZD per month for a small dwelling , safe and in operating condition . We wish to come down about Dec. 28/03 and stay until April 15/04 and try out Belize to see if we would like to retire here ! If you have a deal for 2 snowbirds E-mail : cjdawe@shaw.ca

2 Answers Nov 3, 2003 at 12:23 PM