change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

1 Answer Nov 18, 2016 at 10:52 PM
    • Alicante to Barcelona via Valencia - Road trip

Alicante Sep 13, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Can you please let me know the key cities/towns and/or places of importance that I should not miss during the 5 day road trip in October 2nd week ?. I am flying into Alicante and will start my trip there. I intend to visit the coastal places in Costa Blanca next and move to Valencia, before ending the Trip at Barcelona and flying back home. I would like to spend 2 days in Barcelona and remaining days doing Coastal trip and Valencia.

6 Answers Oct 5, 2016 at 5:04 AM
    • benidorm old town

Benidorm Aug 31, 2016 at 1:57 PM

does anybody know name and address of a perfume shop where you can mix your own fragrances please.

• Bars showing football

Altea Aug 27, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Hi, currently in Altea, does anyone know a bar that shows the 3pm premiership games? Thank you

1 Answer Aug 28, 2016 at 3:25 AM
    • uksilversurfer's Profile Photo

Ferry crossing Denia to Ibiza

Denia Aug 19, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm taking a group of elderly people on a trip to Ibiza this October and a few of them are worried how far it is to walk from the coach drop off point at the port to boarding the ferry anyone out there got any good news please

• jjdh-y's Profile Photo

MotoGP in Valencia (2016) - Transportation from central Valencia

Valencia Jul 30, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Hubby and I are planning a trip to this year's Valencia MotoGP race - will be staying in central Valencia (near Colon). Does anyone have any experience getting to the MotoGP circuit on a daily basis (CIRCUIT DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIA RICHARD TORMO) - we'd prefer to travel via train/bus each day there and return - anyone know the ideal route?

1 Answer Jul 31, 2016 at 12:37 AM
    • Transportation

Comunidad Valenciana Jul 29, 2016 at 2:00 AM

Can you help me with the transportation from Aeroport de Castelló to València? I need to know is there any direct transport or...?

4 Answers Aug 1, 2016 at 2:55 AM
    • Taxi Ranks

Alicante Jul 6, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hi there, am holidaying in Alicante soon (Playa San Juan) and would like to know if there is a map anywhere showing taxi ranks in Playa San Juan and Alicante. If not, if anyone know there locations (street names). TIA.

• transfer to airport

Alicante Jul 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM

early flight at 655am how much is taxi for 2 one way

3 Answers Jul 4, 2016 at 2:09 PM
    • FLAMENCO GROUP HIRE

Valencia Jul 2, 2016 at 2:24 AM

Hi

I have been trying to find a flameno/Spanish group to hire for a 40th birthday party. I lhave a villa just 20 mins from Valencia centre. Can anyone help please as Im finding it impossible

Thank you

7 Answers Jul 4, 2016 at 10:12 AM
    • gas cylinders

Calpe May 25, 2016 at 4:16 AM

can you literally exchange mty for new from lorry in street and for how much ? or where else can you exchange repsol or cepsa ?

3 Answers May 26, 2016 at 1:07 AM
    • Airport transfer

Alicante May 19, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi my partner and I are going for long weekend in sept and our car we have use of for this time is at my parents apartment so we need to get from. Alicante airport to almoradi , my mum suggested a person she knows to do a transfer for us which is 40 euro , we doing this trip in a budget so would like to cut cost were I can :/ ! Is there coach or a bus from airport to almoradi? Or some1 a little cheaper ? Thank you in advance :)

6 Answers Oct 14, 2016 at 4:27 AM
    • Last buses from airport

Alicante May 5, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Please does anyone know the time of the last bus into the city from the airport (C6)? The bus company website gives it as 2230 but people on other websites have said 2330 or midnight so I wondered if that info could be out of date - I am surprised they stop so early when flights are still arriving. We are due in at 2320 on Sunday. Also does anyone know how much a taxi should cost and whether there are fixed rates or if its on a meter and whether it is likely to be cheaper to pre-book one (no shuttles available into Alicante). Sorry for last minute question (forgot log in details).
      Also we are then going to Denia for a week - any suggestions for things to do there, apart from visit Javea?? Thanks

4 Answers May 6, 2016 at 11:37 AM
    • is Parque_Natural_de_Penyal_D_Ifach-Calpe_Costa_Blanca_Alicante_Province_Valencian open past tunnel

Calpe Apr 26, 2016 at 12:34 PM

is Parque_Natural_de_Penyal_D_Ifach-Calpe_Costa_Blanca_Alicante_Province_Valencian open past tunnel

1 Answer Apr 28, 2016 at 12:55 AM
    • Getting from Alicante city to Murcia Airport San Javier

Alicante Apr 26, 2016 at 3:01 AM

Hi,
      I'm travelling to Alicante in June. My problem is that I'm flying home from Murcia Airport San Javier. So I was wondering about what's the best way to get from Alicante city to Murcia Airport? Is there any public transport, or do I have to get a taxi?
      Thanks

5 Answers Apr 28, 2016 at 6:07 AM
    • Fishing in Alicante?

Alicante Apr 8, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I have a 13-year old son who loves fishing? Do you have any tips on boat trips or fishing spots? We are visiting in april, staying close to Paseo Gomiz.
      Thanks,
      Matilda

• Castle interior

Sax Apr 3, 2016 at 3:35 PM

What is the interior of the castle like?

4 Answers Apr 6, 2016 at 12:14 PM
    • intertainment

Peñíscola Apr 3, 2016 at 7:24 AM

what is on in Peniscola
      11 to 16 April

1 Answer Apr 3, 2016 at 8:55 AM
    • public transport

Alicante Mar 3, 2016 at 12:56 PM

how to get from alicante airport to san juan beach

2 Answers Mar 4, 2016 at 1:09 PM
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Accomadation and beach

Valencia Feb 21, 2016 at 3:40 AM

Hi
      We're looking at visiting Valencia , anyone got any good budget hotels for a few days with good access from the airport and beach and local bars in the evening. We have been to Poblenou in barca. So something similar would be great but we're not looking for 18/30 were in our 50's. Thanks ❓✈️✈️✈️

We just like a nice little guest house or simular and within walking distance to the beech or the tram to the beach and nice evening local bars.
      Thanks.
      Ps. Is the local football stadium within easy reach. Or a local brewery 

2 Answers Feb 22, 2016 at 12:53 AM
    • medical facilities

Torrevieja Feb 20, 2016 at 10:26 AM

can you show me where all medical facilities are for uk holiday makers

2 Answers Feb 22, 2016 at 12:43 AM
    • Ehic card hospital in alicante

Alicante Feb 1, 2016 at 3:16 AM

Hi, which hospital do i use for free treatment on a UK EHIC card please.

10 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 5:29 AM
    • songlines's Profile Photo

Wanting sunshine in winter!

Alicante Jan 24, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Can anyone point me in the right direction online. A retired couple would like to rent a small apartment for 2 or 3 months in winter, in or near Alicante, Spain, or anywhere else where it is warm during the winter months and the sun shines. Just throwing it out there.
      Many thanks
      Songlines

10 Answers Jan 26, 2016 at 9:10 AM
    • Domestic violence/gender violence and or sexual violence services

Alicante Jan 19, 2016 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am trying to contact any of the above services in Alicante and have not been successful in locating these provisions. I am aware that discretion is essential re the subject area so I am hoping that maybe someone may have some information. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 20, 2016 at 11:11 AM
    • Exam about Dénia

Denia Jan 16, 2016 at 3:19 AM

I have a Spanish interpreting exam in about 10 days time and the subject is about tourism in Dénia. I was wondering if anybody could provide some insight into; local traditions, historical sites, nature and accessibility of Dénia.

3 Answers Jan 18, 2016 at 1:06 AM
    • Massage spas

Castellón de la Plana Nov 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Where can I find a massage spa in castellon, spain

• December night life weather new yr 2016

Benidorm Nov 20, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Could someone tell me night life thinking ov going 27th Dec to 3Jan so want to now wht new yr like and weather

2 Answers Nov 23, 2015 at 2:56 PM
    • Mobility scooters

Benidorm Nov 19, 2015 at 9:35 PM

Do buses in Benidorm have ramps for scooters

1 Answer Nov 20, 2015 at 3:20 PM
    • Restaurant

Villajoyosa Nov 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM

We are looking to book a nice restaurant in Villajoyosa for Christmas day (25th December) Any recommendations
      would be great. Thanks.

3 Answers Nov 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM
    • Seaside walks

Valencia Nov 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM

Is there a dedicated walk along the sea? Something like the Promenade in Nice, France, perhaps?
      Thank you,
      Ephraim

2 Answers Nov 18, 2015 at 6:51 AM