change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Oranier's Profile Photo

Ship from Pemba, Mocambique

Comoros Jun 24, 2015 at 1:16 AM

Dies anybody know about traveling by ship from Pemba, Northern Mocambique, to Moroni, Comoros? Even as passenger on a freight ship.

1 Answer Jun 24, 2015 at 8:53 AM
    • buy home in comoros

Comoros Nov 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM

How much to buy a small house with garden out of the city and it's safe to live there.thank you

• Visa Requirement for Philippine National

Comoros Apr 28, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Comoros has a limited embassy presence worldwide, and some who has an email posted do not reply to my inquiry. I would like to ask on the reliable email contacts of Comorian Embassy and what are the requirements for a business visa? Where to apply, Visa fee and the validity? I will appreciate your input.

1 Answer Apr 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    • Habits&customs

Comoros Sep 11, 2010 at 8:35 AM

i want to know some habits and customs in comoros island

1 Answer Sep 11, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    • Surfing in Comoros?

Comoros Oct 18, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Has anyone got any info on the local surf culture in the Comoros? Some hints on spots or local contacts?

2 Answers Oct 23, 2009 at 10:27 PM
    • Any information on the Comoros Islands

Comoros Aug 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM

Hi there,
      we are a couple about to fly to Moroni and visit hopefully all the Comoros Islands. Unfortunately there is very little infomation online other than the usual visa and money exchange stuff. We would like to travel between the islands do some diving. Also we would like to get a ferry/boat/cargo ship to Madagascar. Can anyone please give us some tips, especially about the transport to Mad!

• Visa to Comoros and flights

Comoros May 28, 2009 at 3:58 AM

I am a Philippine national wanted to travel to comoros. I am surfing the net about the visa information but not much information available on the web. I have some few questions on travelling to the country.

1) What are the visa requirements to the country? Duration, where to apply, fees and other informations. I appreciate if you could give a official website or email that I can collect the information.
      2) What are the airlines flying to the country? I understand the possibility that the flights to the country might limited and might requires me to stay one day in the country of stop over, so I might also apply for a transit visa.

Thank you and best regards,

2 Answers May 30, 2009 at 7:40 AM
    • Desperately seeking info on Cormoros culture....from Penticton BC Canada

Comoros May 19, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Hi..I am a Grade 6 student at a French Immersion School. I am making a report on the Comoros and I am having a difficult time finding info on clothing,local food and generally what life is like for the average person in Comoros. I need to make a costume and bring food representative of Comoros to present my information. Thank you in advance

1 Answer May 19, 2009 at 5:13 PM
    • Flying from Tanzania to Comoros

Comoros Jun 22, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Could you please advice any air company flying from Tanzania either Dar or Zanzibar Island to Comoros? How long is the flight? And what price might be the ticket?

Thanks for help.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    • Ferries or boat

Comoros Oct 23, 2007 at 2:30 AM

Any info on boat or ferry trips from Mozambique to the commoros, from commoros to madagasgar

Thank you all

Cobus

cobusolivier@mailbox.co.za

• penelope86's Profile Photo

Travelling to Comoros

Comoros Feb 19, 2007 at 1:58 PM

Good evening,
      can anyone tell me what are the air-lines flying to Comoros from Europe?
      Thank you in advance

5 Answers Sep 8, 2007 at 7:29 AM
    • Villa Jessica

Comoros Feb 5, 2007 at 7:52 AM

Good evening,

Could you kindly tell me if each room of Villa Jessica, Moroni, has its own bathroom?

Many thanks,

• visa

Comoros Feb 2, 2007 at 9:57 PM

please advise about visas for comoros,i am indian passport holder and my husbnad is pakistani passport holder. we would like to come to the island for 3-4 nites. please give us visa information and if we can apply it before we travel.

please confimr also which place is good to stay.

thanks samarrah

2 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 2:05 AM
    • Travel and Tourism Market in Comoros

Comoros May 30, 2006 at 5:29 AM

Hello.
      I have been commissioned for a report on the travel and tourism market in Comoros which will be diffused internationally.
      I am looking for experienced operators (or experienced amateurs) in the sector to interview them about their views on the country and its touristic potentials.

Any tips or advice is welcome!

Thanks

Cecilia

1 Answer Jul 28, 2006 at 11:42 AM
    • diving at mayotte

Mayotte Jan 15, 2005 at 11:09 PM

going to mayotte in february, anybody having experience with diving companies or liveaboard?

• Boat travel

Comoros Oct 4, 2003 at 5:45 PM

I am planning a trip to Magagascar and the Comoros and was wondering if anyone out there has information on Ferry services between the Comoros and Madagascar.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2007 at 2:24 AM
    • About Mayotte

Mayotte Aug 18, 2003 at 12:49 AM

I am finding it very difficult to get informed advice about travel in Mayotte. Can anyone tell me: 1Is it a safe destination for women travelling alone. 2.Are there any comfortable hotels:That is clean and secure. 3.Is it as interesting as Reunion. Hope You Can Help, Jackie

1 Answer Aug 18, 2003 at 4:28 AM
    • mayotte

Mayotte Apr 4, 2003 at 2:46 AM

Is there anybody to tell me about Mayotte?

• are there comorians???????

Comoros Mar 6, 2003 at 9:14 AM

hello dear, i wanna go back to comores, knowing thta i'm a comorian but i study in Damasus, can i visit america and then i go back to comores...........salim

1 Answer Jul 28, 2006 at 11:39 AM