change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New Years Eve

New York City Oct 11, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Hi all,

My husband and I (both 27) will be in New York for new year and as everyone else seems to we are struggling with what to do. I literally refuse to go anywhere near time square but would still like a bar/lounge/party to go to. I've read the Chelsea area is the place to be? Has anyone got any suggestions please? Is it best to eat late afternoon? Thanks :-)

• What to wear

New York City Oct 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM

My BFF and I will be in NYC from 10/15 thru 10/22. What clothes do I take for all the sightseeing we Erik be doing. I've got my Skecher shoes but what about clothing, sweaters, jacket, coat, gloves, etc.?

• Suggestions needed:From Manhattan to Commack using public transport?

by vickb1402 Online Now Aug 19, 2008 at 10:15 AM

I need to travel to Commack from Manhattan using public transport. I don't know the area at all and have tried looking up info on LIRR website, but to no avail. I need to get to the Hauppage Rd, Commack Rd, New highway area. Are there any train stations near this area?

Can anyone recommend the train line and train-stop nearest to this area? I'm assuming I'll need to get a bus or taxi. Is it far from the nearest train station tot his area (time, distance etc??)?

Thank you so much.

3 Answers Aug 19, 2008 at 4:22 PM