Comino Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One morning and one afternoon in Malta

Malta Oct 24, 2016 at 8:41 AM

Hello everyone. I will be coming to Malta for a conference and it seems that I will have one morning free (from 9am-1pm) and one afternoon (after 4pm). I will be staying in Valetta.

Do you believe there is any point of trying to visit Mdina (by bus) during the morning and seeing Valetta in the afternoon? It seems to take around 30' by bus to get from Valetta to Mdina, so that leaves around 2,5 h to explore the town. Is it enough to see the main attractions or should I not even bother and leave for another time (if any)?

And one more thing: any good tips on budget restaurants at Valetta (or at Il--Furjana etc)?
      Thank you all!

• Booking

by Steff89 Online Now Aug 16, 2010 at 4:47 AM

How can I book? Any contact details?

2 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • Flags of the World

by supermint Online Now Sep 12, 2006 at 10:28 AM

I visited Comino Island in May and had a great time. I collect flags from all the countries and Islands I visit and wonder is there a flag for Comino Island, other than the Flag of Malta

1 Answer Sep 15, 2006 at 6:20 AM
    • XtravelloverX's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Snorkel on Comino in November?

by XtravelloverX Online Now Jan 9, 2006 at 7:53 AM

Hi there,

Would the weather be decent to snorkel in Comino, Malta at the end of November? Can anyone make any recommendations?

2 Answers Sep 15, 2006 at 6:29 AM
    • How can I get info ?

by sylve Online Now May 29, 2004 at 11:58 AM

I would dearly love to find out more about Comino Island and its Hotel in order to stay there. I hope to live in Malta, Gozo or wonderfully Comino when I retire but can find NO info about the island - can anyone help please?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2004 at 3:21 AM