VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Colorado

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visiting Kona for Ironman Oct 2017

Kailua-Kona Jan 8, 2017 at 1:39 AM

We live in Perth W.Australia and plan to visit Kona for the Ironman in October (as spectator only) and plan to be there for 2-3 weeks. We regularly spectate at 70.3s and full Ironmans in Australia/Asia, great to watch.

Can anyone please suggest/recommend good location to stay (and possible condos/hotels/airB&B) within easy reach of start and transitions.

Many thanks. Penny

more
    • Anyone know of cabins, not expensive

Pocono Manor Jan 6, 2017 at 9:21 AM

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any cabin rentals in the Poconos or near. I'm not looking to go skiing, just horseback riding and just want that country feel! I've never been there but only live about an hour and half away. I just keep getting sponsored places when searching.. And nothing seems suitable

more
    • Car rental

Central Falls Dec 29, 2016 at 7:52 AM

Can anyone please recommend a reliable car rental company from Prague? 8 of us r planning to visit Prague, Krakow, Budapest,Vienna n Salzburg.
      How is hire car Prague? Seems to have reasonable rates

more
    • Long term parking in Laredo, then taxi to Quetzalcoatl Airport in Nuevo Laredo

Laredo Dec 25, 2016 at 7:23 PM

I'm searching for information on long term parking in Laredo, Tx near the border. Having a hard time finding information on where to park and how much it's likely to cost. Surely someone has done it! Can you give me some info?

Need to take a taxi from the border to Quetzalcoatl Airport (Nuevo Laredo International). Is that do-able?

Final question: any idea how long this likely to take? I've got a flight out from Nuevo Laredo International late afternoon and don't know exactly how to plan it, timewise.

Thank you so much for anything you can tell me!
      Cat

more
    • Coronado Ferry to mainland for touring?

San Diego Dec 23, 2016 at 12:17 PM

Two young seniors spending 4 days in San Diego in February and staying on Coronado. Will have a car. Is it advisable to take the ferry back and forth to see (walk/ taxi) some of the mainland sites? Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, perhaps, Balboa Park (Zoo), etc.? How about if we want dinner on the mainland? Or should we drive to most places? Itinerary not set yet.
      Thanks.

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Between Tallahassee Florida and Summerville SC

United States of America Jan 8, 2017 at 5:57 PM

I have a gap of about 4 days between my grandson's graduation in Tallahassee on Friday or Saturday and my granddaughter's wedding in Summerville SC on the following Saturday. Where can I go and stay for four days that is somewhat between Tallahassee and Summerville. I thought of Jekyll Island, St. Simons' Island, or St. Augustine, but I have been to all those places a couple of times. I've also stayed in Hilton Head for a week (hated it), and visited Savannah. I'd rather be in a small place than a big city.

more
    • Specific Location

Los Angeles Jan 6, 2017 at 6:48 AM

Hi. I posted another question about where to stay but am now more specific with areas. We will be going to Universal one day, Warner Brothers tour, doing things near Hollywood Blvd area, and then exploring other tourist things.

Which area/hotel is better...near Universal City (Studio City hotel) or Hollywood Blvd (Hollywood Celebrity hotel), near but off Hollywood Blvd a bit (Days Inn) or Thai Town (Dixie Hotel)? We will have a car but am thinking one of those.
      Have narrowed it down to one of those based on budget and not being too far from Universal and Hollywood Blvd area. We have Hollywood Celebrity booked (but we can cancel).

more
    • mckinney3's Profile Photo

Quaint Cabins

Vermont Dec 31, 2016 at 12:07 PM

I am looking to find quaint, funky, off the beaten path cabin lodging in Vermont in October 2017.

All clues and tips appreciated.

dan and mary

more
    • Zion - NP: The Narrows early october

Zion National Park Dec 27, 2016 at 8:59 AM

Hello :)

I found out about the Narrows of the Zion-NP and like to visit it. I will be in Zion NP in early October 2017. Is it possible to visit then?
      I found out you have to walk through the water, how cold and high will it be in October?

Thanks!:)
      -jeey

more
    • Best suite

Las Vegas Dec 22, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Heading to Las Vegas on January 26 to 29. Would like to stay in great suite. Thinking palazzo or wynn or balliago. What would you say was the best. Want a nice view. And bedroom.

more
    • Traveling to Door County by plane from NC

Door Creek Jan 3, 2017 at 12:30 PM

Hello. In August of 2017 we will be traveling from Raleigh Durham Airport, NC to Clark Lake in Door County, WI. We are frequent Southwest Airlines fliers, so we would like to use our Southwest earned miles, but are not sure of the best airport to fly to. We know we will be renting a car to reach Door County from whatever airline we select. We are thinking Green Bay or Milwaukee, but are not sure whether SWA travels to Green Bay, or if the difference in cost would make it more economical to drive a rental from Milwaukee. Looks like a 2 1/2 hr drive from there to Door county. Thanks in advance for any help

more
    • mckinney3's Profile Photo

Fall Trip 2017 Quaint with Appalchian Trail Access

Vermont Dec 22, 2016 at 12:35 PM

Mary and I are skipping our way along the AT this fall "doing" Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine by doing day hikes with lodging in quaint towns that have short drives to AT access points. Besides hiking we love to stroll and poke our noses into quaint little spots for shopping, eating and relaxing. Seeking a mix of remote spots with maybe a nice farm house or cabin as well as a populated small town with a quaint B&B or Inn.

Blue Highways are preferred for travel between stops which are usually 3 days.

So far these places seem to jump out - Grafton, Woodstock and a rural area outside of Rutland. We have no clues yet about Southern Vermont in the Green Mountain area. Comments about neighboring Delaware are welcomed!

Routes as well as lodging tips welcomed!

dan and mary from south carolina

more
    • kop-queen's Profile Photo

PHX Car Rental transfers, eating and shopping.

Phoenix Dec 28, 2016 at 2:32 AM

i am flying out of Phoenix which is an airport I've not been through previously. Can anyone advise ease of transfer from dropping off (Alamo) car hire and navigating through to Departures Terminal 3? I think it may involve a shuttle - if so how regularly do they run (6:30 - 7:30 am. Travelling alone so no one to share luggage humping with. Potentially I could check in car the night previous and use an airport hotel (would need transfer for that though?) but hoping that traffic will be reasonable at that hour in the morning on a Wednesday even if I had to navigate short stretch of I10 over Salt River? Also too early for breakfast at hotel so any suggestions in Terminal? Guessing that the shopping will be the usual gift oriented and duty free goodies - or should I save back some dollars - wishful thinking that I'll have any!

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

Helicopter flights

New York City Jan 2, 2017 at 7:50 AM

Looking at different deals for helicopter flights,am i better of booking in advancing,or do you think i can organise while i am there? Does anyone have any recomendations as well? Many thanks

more
    • South rim Grand Canyon tours

Grand Canyon Jan 2, 2017 at 3:15 AM

Hi

Thinking of driving to grand canyon rather than getting bus, what is the best type of tour to do? Walk/drive?

more
    • Suitable for swimming on Big Island of Hawaii in April?

Hawaii (Big Island) Dec 28, 2016 at 7:05 PM

Can anyone tell me about water temps in Kona/Kohala area during mid-April? Is it warm enough for swimming and snorkeling?

more
    • Road Trip from NJ to Grand Canyon

New Jersey Dec 27, 2016 at 5:53 PM

We are planning a 4 week round trip. We want to see Mount Rushmore and the St. Louis Arch. What else on the route is best to see? What is the best route?

Thank you!

more
    • kop-queen's Profile Photo

A days road trip - Tucson to Phoenix?

Arizona Dec 25, 2016 at 11:24 AM

I have one day to spend heading back to Phoenix for my flight the following day. Rather than head straight up interstate I had thought about a detour to take in the Salt River area - would really like to get a view of the wild horses there if the chance arose. Could do with final night accommodation within an hour of PHX. Any suggestions for route and places to stay would be welcome. Please bear in mind that I am travelling solo so need to be a little aware of safety. Thanks everyone.

more
    • curmo's Profile Photo

10 Day Trip - Algarve & Seville

Alaska Dec 22, 2016 at 7:53 AM

My wife and I are spending 10 days in the Algarve area next April. We fly in and out of Faro. I'm thinking of staying in three or four different locations and would like to do a circular tour in our hire car. It seems sensible to take in Seville. Any ideas for towns where a couple of nights would be a pleasant experience? Our interests are history, culture and moderate walking. Phil C

more
    • Best driving route

Worcester Dec 19, 2016 at 6:52 PM

What is the best route from Worcester,Ma. to Orlando,Fl. to avoid traffic like NY and DC and any half decent hotels or motels you would recommend along the way? thankyou

more
    • Your tips for safe travelling

Hollywood Dec 19, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Hello everyone,
      Me and my husband are going to travel to America for the first time. We are European citizens and we are going to travel by car. The problem is that our English skills are poor and we don't know the areas safe for living or even driving through. We are planning to stay at Casa del Sol Beach Studios. The address is 333 Palm Street, Hollywood, FL 33019. What do you think about that place and its neighborhoods? Is it safe to travel by car from Miami to Key West? East and West Florida coasts? Thank you in advance.

more
    • KimberlyAnn's Profile Photo

Best site for renting house or Condo Short term?

United States of America Jan 13, 2017 at 9:22 AM

Figured I had better ask this now, as can't later. My husband and I generally travel with a 5-th wheel trailer, but are considering maybe trying out staying in a condo, apartment, house, etc. short term instead in the coming years. This would be for a 2 - 3 week stay in the US. So far I have found HomeAway and VRBO as possible helpful sources. I would appreciate any advice as to if these are the best ones, and/or are there others that are also valuable sources.

more
    • Rental Car GPS replacement

United States of America Jan 12, 2017 at 8:09 AM

We will rent a car in fall 2017 in the USA for about 3 Weeks.

I noticed that all the rental companies want to charge arount 150-500$ for a Navigation System. This is really much, compared to the 1500$ rental cost!!

They will use these standart "window mount" navigation devices i guess.
      We don't want to pay that much, so i was looking for options.

Would you reccomend buying a GPS in an eletronic store?
      I saw a lot of them for like 80-120$, and if you once have one, you can use it on all your future travels in us

Since where not from us, a device that tells us the current speed limit would be nice!:)

more
    • Suggestions while in Alaska

Alaska Jan 6, 2017 at 1:05 AM

Planning a trip to Alaska on 18feb for about 1week. Planning to catch the northern lights. Do you think its the right time? Will fly into Anchorage and will take the train to Fairbank. Will spend a few days there. Any recommended place to visit? Thought of renting a car to move around, is it a good idea? Or good to just join any tours? Will spend a few days too in Anchorage after Fairbank. Any suggestions where and its a must to visit while in Alaska? Top priority is to try catch the northern lights. Recommended place to be? Thanks and hear from all of you.

more
    • miniexplorer's Profile Photo

Hotel, activities, surfing recommendations?

Maui Jan 2, 2017 at 4:13 PM

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've written. Well it's time for another trip. I'm hoping to go to Maui to experience Hawaii for the first time with my husband

I don't know much about Hawaii. Just know they have great coffee and a great place to learn to surf.

Does anyone know of a great hotel near the waters with a nice beach that's also near activities like surfing, snorkelling, hiking, kayaking? We like the adventure type of vacations.

Hopefully to get some ideas and not break the bank.

Thanks.

more
    • 420 friendly Hotels

Denver Oct 26, 2016 at 4:25 PM

We are going to Denver for a few days and looking forward to enjoying some Cannabis at the end of our day.However, we have been told that most of the Hotels forbid any use of cannabis on their premises. Can anyone suggest a Hotel in Downtown Denver that will at least tolerate responsible, moderate use of weed on their property? I know we could do edibles but we are old school and love to pass a joint.

1 Answer Oct 26, 2016 at 11:04 PM
    • How good is the nightlife in Denver?

Denver Oct 7, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Hi all, I have 4-7 days to spare when I'm in the US next year. So am considering a few places. Is the nightlife good? & would I be right in thinking there isn't a lot of people from England in Denver? many thanks

7 Answers Oct 9, 2016 at 12:55 PM
    • Denver Nightlife

Denver Sep 1, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Hi, I'm from england - I'm of simple tastes a good nightlife scene (reasonably priced) & has a lot of pretty ladies - I'm 30. Is Denver such a place for this? many thanks

3 Answers Sep 2, 2016 at 12:09 AM
    • want to rent

Grand Junction Jul 28, 2016 at 7:23 PM

camper\rv so I can take my(who lives in Crawford CO)to visit friend & family. I Live in Mt.Please help!!!!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2016 at 11:01 AM
    • Denver to Grand Canyon and back. I have my route set, did I miss anything?

Colorado Jul 21, 2016 at 12:02 AM

I now did my planning on google map, travelling from Denver to Page AZ and back. Based on what I read on the net I've done this route:
      Fron Denver to Estes park (36-34) down to winterpark (40). On to i70W pass grand junction to the Arches scenic drive as day one. Day 2, back on to i70, and go SW on 24 ->12 to pass Grover, Boulder Escalante all the way to 89. Countinue SW on 89 down to Mt Carmel Junction to take 9 thru Zionpark, then thu Hurricane, Kanab to Page AZ to See the Grand Canyon. day 3 Grand Canyon then heading to 4 corners monument, on to 491->160 to Durango. North on 550 to Montrose, then heading E on 50 to Gunnison. Day 4 Continue on E50 to Poucha Springs and head North on 285 all the way back to Denver.

Any suggentions on what to see on the way, or detours (not much time for that, since this will be done in 4 days)

5 Answers Oct 17, 2016 at 9:40 PM
    • kathymay1's Profile Photo

Something to do near I25

Colorado Springs Jul 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Any suggestions for something to do near I25 between Pueblo and Denver? We have Sunday afternoon to about 3 pm on Monday and can stay the night anywhere along the way. Not really interested in going into Denver.

1 Answer Jul 21, 2016 at 1:24 PM
    • Two bedroom hotel suites in downtown Denver

Denver Jul 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Flying into Denver for two nights before exploring other nearby areas. Looking for a two bedroom (not one bed, one pull out sofa) suite in a hotel downtown. We have such a room at the Staybridge Suites in Glendale, but I get the feeling we might like to stay downtown and closer to shopping/restaurants. Thanks in advance for any insight!

1 Answer Jul 14, 2016 at 11:57 AM
    • Driving a Mustang through Mesa Verde

Mesa Verde National Park Jul 13, 2016 at 8:44 AM

Is it advisable to visit Mesa Verde National Park while driving a Mustang convertible? I assume that while driving safely, there is no great security risk for passengers, I am more concerned about possible damage to the car (it is a rental). Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 13, 2016 at 1:02 PM
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Where to park near state capitol, Denver - for day out in downtown

Denver Jun 15, 2016 at 5:42 AM

hello We are visiting from UK and do not know Denver at all. We staying in Stapleton and want to spend a day in downtown doing a walk from our Lonely Planet guidebook which takes in lots of the sights (Capitol, 16th St Mall, Convention Center, Confluence Park etc and to eat downtown in the early evening (this will be a Tuesday in July). Can anyone advise where to best to head to for parking. We expect to pay but don't mind walking a bit to get into downtown. If anyone has any particular recommendations for things to see and do in downtown/Lodo, that would be great. Thanks, Sam

3 Answers Jun 15, 2016 at 10:54 PM
    • avs189's Profile Photo

4th July Long Weekend in Denver

Denver Jun 5, 2016 at 9:44 PM

I would be visiting Denver around 4th July Long weekend . Mostly would stay around Cherry Creek Neighborhood through one of the airbnb accommodations

My tentative plan is as below and need inputs from some of your experts

1> Arriving by flight on 2nd midnight

2> On 3rd -Planning to explore cherry creek ,16th street mall and other downtown locations as per feasibility

All museums seem expensive :) , may be just need to click pics from outside.

3> On 4th - Planning to take half day gray-line tour of 50 bucks - red rocks , Coors breweries and standard pit stops

i do have rest of the day (after noon) at my leisure which i need to plan for.

4> On 5th - Planning to take free walking tour of 2 hours to see larimer square , capitol hill and other famous downtown attractions

5> On final day - i am inclined towards Rocky Mountain National Park tour estimated around 90 bucks by Colorado sight seeing tour folks . I am very much nature person and would even love to take their Mount Evans Summer Ultimate tour which is another 90 bucks .I am still in dilemma whether i should shell 200 bucks and do these tours . I was told that Pikes peak isn't that popular one among the folks.

1 Answer Jun 5, 2016 at 10:00 PM
    • 6 Days in Denver

Denver May 29, 2016 at 8:09 AM

Hey...My husband, daughter (6 1/2) and myself will be traveling to Denver for the first time next month. Ideally, we'd like to visit: Boulder, Ft Collins, Estes Park, Red Rock Park and Denver as well. I was hoping for some pointers on where to go specifically within these cites? As of now, we've booked a hotel in Lone Tree,but I feel the daily commute would be exhausting. Thoughts? Is Lone Tree close to thriving, lively parts of Denver? Luckily, we can amend our reservation and book a few hotels/ Air BNB in each location (if necessary) I am wondering where it would make sense to stay if we decide to stay sleep in location? If Denver is the answer, which specific neighborhood? We would like do some fun, family friendly activities as well as some adult outings for us. Any specific tours, festivals, areas to check out? We would love to go hiking and be outdoors, too. Visiting 6/28 - 7/3. If there are specific events not to be missed, please do share. Appreciate your assistance! - Edie

2 Answers May 30, 2016 at 6:55 AM
    • United flight connection

Denver May 17, 2016 at 11:38 PM

is 35 minutes enough time to connect from arriving at Gate B27 to departing at B56?

6 Answers May 21, 2016 at 3:39 PM
    • Itinerary

Colorado May 17, 2016 at 4:49 AM

6/30 Arrive Manitou Springs
      7/1 See Garden of the Gods. And drive to Salida
      7/1-7/3 Salida and maybe do 1/2 day whitewater rafting.
      7/3-7/7 Breckenridge
      7/7-7/9 Estes Park and see RMNP
      7/9 Drive home

Does this sound like a good itinerary? Any suggestions on things to see and do?

5 Answers May 17, 2016 at 6:46 PM
    • Denver or Boulder?

Denver May 17, 2016 at 2:09 AM

Hi guys,
      I'll be visiting Denver in a couple of weeks for a conference, after which I'll have a couple of days of vacation. Would you recommend I stayed in Denver or go out to Boulder? Perhaps elsewhere?
      Thanks.

2 Answers May 17, 2016 at 10:52 PM
    • Any recommendations on a 10 hour layover?

Denver May 12, 2016 at 11:43 PM

I'll be flying into Denver on Wednesday morning and have a layover until late at night. I was hoping to experience as much of Denver as much as I can, I hear the city is not too far away.

Would love to hear of some can't miss places to experience with the short amount of time I have. Love food so suggestions always welcome as well.

3 Answers May 13, 2016 at 2:24 PM
    • Colorado Tour Route and Hotels

Colorado May 4, 2016 at 1:15 PM

Hi

We will be in Colorado in early June for 14 days and wonder if anyone could suggest a route out from and returning to Denver. We would like to take in some National Parks, the wonderful scenery and ideally do some cycling but not on mountains (are there any flat trails?).

We also need help with hotel/motels on the route - we have not booked anything yet and suggestions for inexpensive clean accommodation would be really great.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give.

6 Answers May 5, 2016 at 3:36 PM
    • Driving conditions

Grand Lake Apr 6, 2016 at 8:06 PM

Visiting from Queensland Australia and want information on safety of driving from Denver to Colorado around 23 December for few days.. Experienced driver but of course don't get snow or icy roads where we live.

5 Answers Apr 7, 2016 at 8:19 AM
    • 2 night trip to Ouray

Colorado Apr 6, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Am I crazy for considering traveling from Denver to Ouray for 2 nights and then returning to Denver to fly home. We are going in approx 2 weeks for 3 nights/ 4 days, first night in Denver. This is mainly to take in scenery from the car and hang out in awesome small towns. Because this time of year seems to find many of the northern roads closed- Independence Pass, Trail Ridge Road, top of Pikes Peak and overall not a good time of year for hiking I'm considering traveling to Ouray.
      My other option is traveling from Denver to Colorado Springs area, through Salida & Buena Vista and staying in Brekenridge for 2 nights, driving to local sights in that area.
      Which would be better for taking in the sights from a car and seeing some small towns?

6 Answers Apr 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM
    • Denver downtown

Denver Apr 1, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Hi, 2 girls in our late 20s staying in downtown denver for 4 days...looking for anything to do unique to denver...restaurants, bars, clubs, outdoor activities etc. Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 1, 2016 at 9:11 PM
    • paolo_t's Profile Photo

Clothes and weather

Denver Mar 27, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Hi everyone,
      me and my family (wife and a 18 month toddler) will be staying in Denver the whole month of April.
      We are from italy, so we are used to fair weather and mild temperatures.
      I was wondering if any of you might advice us about what to pack in terms of clothes, especially for our son.
      I have been looking at the weather reports and I see one day it's warm and the day after it's below zero..
      Thanks,
      Paolo

4 Answers Mar 28, 2016 at 10:59 AM
    • Sienlu's Profile Photo

Best things to see/do between Los Angeles, CA and Denver, CO by car

Denver Feb 16, 2016 at 1:03 PM

We are going to Denver and Estes Park in June and want to cut off our drive (17 hours) by visiting cool places in between with our 2 kids (3 and 8). We are going to do it in 3 days. Could you give me ideas of what's worth a stop in between Los Angeles and Denver? Thanks a lot. :)

10 Answers Feb 19, 2016 at 12:54 PM
    • EmilyD157's Profile Photo

3 full days in Colorado

Colorado Jan 24, 2016 at 10:59 AM

My husband and I will be flying into Denver the beginning of April. We will have 3 full days. Suggestions on what to do because we have never been there. I would like to have a schedule to see and do as many things as possible because we have limited time. Thanks

3 Answers Jan 24, 2016 at 6:25 PM
    • Stuck in house due to unplowed county roads

Pagosa Springs Dec 23, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Can you offer suggestions?

6 Answers Dec 23, 2015 at 2:48 PM
    • Confused on where to stay

Colorado Springs Sep 27, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We are thinking about staying at the Academy Hotel but are seeing mixed reviews. We want a room with a view in a clean hotel. Any first hand advice? Thanks!

9 Answers Sep 28, 2015 at 8:43 PM
    • mydreamquest's Profile Photo

What's the Drive Like from Denver to Durango?

Durango Sep 21, 2015 at 5:57 PM

I'll be in Colorado in early October and want to get to 4 corners from Denver. I'm considering staying in Durango. Is the drive from Denver safe? Also, are things that I should check out along the way?

3 Answers Oct 1, 2015 at 5:30 PM
    • Shuttle costs

Colorado Sep 13, 2015 at 3:01 PM

cost of a shuttle for a 1.5 hr trip from Denver international?

1 Answer Sep 13, 2015 at 5:42 PM
    • Nice neighborhoods near DIA?

Denver Sep 3, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Starting a new job at DIA soon. Need safe neighborhoods within an hours drive to look into. Looking to buy or rent a house.  Thoughts on good and bad areas? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 4, 2015 at 5:02 PM
    • elgar22's Profile Photo

Best National Parks in Colorado

Colorado Aug 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM

I'm planning a trip to Colorado and Utah in October to visit the National Parks. I'm flying to Denver and then taking an RV to tour the area for 12 days. We will definitely be going to Rocky Mountain Park in Colorado and Arches and Zion in Utah. Any tips on which are worth a visit and whether you would camp or drive through We want to do a mixture of walking, photography and activities while we are there.

Thanks, friends.

9 Answers Nov 10, 2015 at 6:32 PM
    • best place to experience a getaway and horseback riding

Colorado Springs Aug 4, 2015 at 2:31 PM

My husband and I are looking to visit Colorado. A country getaway with horseback riding... looking for suggestions. Thanks very much :)

1 Answer Aug 5, 2015 at 6:38 AM
    • Durango or Estes Park Honeymoon

Colorado Aug 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hi, we are looking at eloping to Colorado in May 15- 21st. Since this is our first trip to Colorado, I need help deciding what area we need stay and tour. What I am thinking is Durango- Mesa Verde, train ride to Silverton, Million Dollar Hwy, Black Canyon,- Any Suggestion?? Or Estes Park- RMNP, Trail Ridge Road, and would love to see Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods but not sure about their driving distances?? Maybe there is other things to do in the area? I'm also having really hard time finding a little chapel or somewhere in either area that just does just a simple bride groom elopement ceremony. Any help with this would be appreciated!!! Thanks

1 Answer Aug 5, 2015 at 4:10 AM