VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Colombes

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• theyogamama's Profile Photo

Car Rental

Paris Jan 25, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I want to visit Auver Sur Oise when I am in Paris next time (April) and was thinking I might rent a car to drive there and back. I think there is only one train in and one train out per day (direct on weekends). What location would be the best to rent the car so that I can avoid driving through the streets of Paris? I don't mind taking the metro to get to the car rental place, I just want to find a location on the outskirts of Paris in the direction of Auver Sur Oise. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Tourcoing Ouigo station to Centre of Lille

Lille Feb 1, 2017 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to get from the Ouigo station at Tourcoing to the centre of Lille
      thanks

more
    • travel bt train

by ameenah11 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 2:23 AM

how to get to colombes from la gare du nord by train

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • Rugby at Stade Yves du Manoir

by PDT Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 6:34 AM

I wish to get from Paris to the stadium to see a match. I think the Paris Station is Saint Lazare. Which is the closest station to the stadium.

Thanks

• about hotel in colombes

by glamourous35 Online Now Apr 14, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Hello
      i'm going to book the Hotel Terminus on september
      the address is Hotel Terminus, Colombes
      3 Av. De L'agent Sarre, Colombes , 92700

but i'd like to travel to paris but i knew nothing so the hotel say that the nearest train is Colombes
      so how to come from Gare du Nord station to this hotel
      If u know please reply me because i have no idea about this plus i'll travel alone
      thank you very much

1 Answer Apr 14, 2008 at 6:18 AM
    • Colombes, Paris Metro Station

by Siren63 Online Now Jan 15, 2007 at 8:58 PM

Hello. I'm going to Paris and will be staying at the Marriott Courtyard Paris Colombes. Does anyone know the nearest metro station and transportation recommendation to the heart of Paris? Thank You.

1 Answer Aug 1, 2007 at 12:05 AM