VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
College Station

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• groover101's Profile Photo

Charging stations Terminal D IAH

Houston Feb 7, 2017 at 6:49 AM

I am gonna have a bit of a layover in Houston before flying out of terminal D. Looking for some suggestions for a good place to have a couple of beers and possibly charge my phone. Any ideas?

more
    • Best place to dance?- Valera

by valerabyrd Online Now May 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Looking for a place that plays mainly Top 40/ hip-hop, although the occasional county song is welcome. If they have drink specials on Saturday nights that would be a big bonus.

Thanks

• moving to houstin

by abedfayyadh Online Now Jan 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hi, I'm hear in college station since four days and if you kindly inform me the way to transport from here to Houston,and are there a bus to go there, appreciating your help.

3 Answers Sep 21, 2012 at 12:50 AM
    • College Station info

by kimmyboots Online Now Jan 27, 2004 at 7:35 AM

Will someone please share info. on College Station? I'm interested in moving there and although I have some info., I'd like a native's perspective;) haha Mostly, I'm interested in good apartments and public transportation. Also, nightlife, and culture. Any info. wil be greatly appreciated. Thanks! kimmyboots

1 Answer Jan 27, 2004 at 8:20 AM
    • how far

by roger0263 Online Now Mar 1, 2003 at 5:47 PM

How far is college station from Huston?

4 Answers Mar 1, 2003 at 6:40 PM