change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eeeuuu's Profile Photo

mailboxes in Afghanistan, Kabul

Kabul Yesterday

Hello, can I tell you, if 'in Afghanistan and in Kabul, there are mailboxes, to send mail? Or there are only post offices? I can know although 'there are mailboxes for those who receive mail in their own home? I await your answer, thank you. Cities', countries differ in this context?

more
    • Sleeper bus/train to Tricomalee,ella&galle

Trincomalee 6 hours ago

Hello! May I ask if there's any sleeper bus/train from Kandy to Trincomalee and from ella to galle?? Thanks

more
    • Traveller-65's Profile Photo

Bus from Guilin to Fenghuang

China Nov 27, 2016 at 6:45 AM

I wonder if there is a direct bus from Guilin to Fenghuang.
      If so, how often does it leave?? Where can i buy tickets??

more
    • Mt Figi - 5th staton

Japan Nov 24, 2016 at 10:42 AM

In early April, can u get the bus to 5th station,or is Mt fugi closed till climbing season. thanks

more
    • karore's Profile Photo

Murree to Ayubia Trek

Murree Nov 24, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Hi
      Is it possible to hike from Murree to Ayubia. Any information you can provide will be really helpful

more
    • karore's Profile Photo

Thandiani to Nathia Gali trek

North-West Frontier Province Nov 24, 2016 at 9:49 AM

How is the trek in winter december/january. Also, is it possible to do the trek in one day.

more
    • Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?

Philippines Nov 23, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Anybody available to trek or travel in the Philippines with me?
      I am a Filipino and lives here and is willing to show anyone around. Looking for a travel buddy.

more
    • jirikoo's Profile Photo

from Manila to Donsol

Philippines Nov 14, 2016 at 11:34 PM

hi guys,

we are planning to hire a car and take a journey from Manila down to Donsol. Since we dont want to make it at one go, i am thinking of stopping by at various points of interests and staying 2 nights (in total) near them along the way. I plan to have one night at Taal volcano with the obvious trip to the crater and the other night somewhere half-way before reaching Donsol. I dont wish to stretch it, so that it means maximum around a 6-hour ride at a time.

Where would you make the other overnight stopover (with solid lodging options)? Im open to make overall 3 stopovers if it will make a sense.

As for the points of interests on the way, I was considering checking the Kamay ni Hesus Healing Church and passing through the hairpin road of Quezon National Forest. Anything else...maybe more intriguing?

thank you a lot for any input,

jirikoo

more
    • Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Tour operator and 3 star hotel

Delhi Nov 11, 2016 at 5:42 AM

I intend to visit North India from New Delhi in December with my husband and two kids .Can u recommend a reliable tour operator and a nice 3 star hotel with wifi access and other facilities (comfortable family rooms/ hot water/bed and breakfast/store, room for luggage, airport pickup ) near shopping centers in New Delhi?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Clearing Customs and Immigration at Hyderabad Airport for overseas flight

Hyderabad Nov 7, 2016 at 3:36 AM

Has anyone recently cleared Customs and Immigration at Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport for overseas flight? Does the queue really take one hour to clear? How many hours are enough to check-in for international flight at Hyderabad Airport? Must travelers from an un-connected domestic flight set aside 4 hours to check-in and clear Immigration queue at Hyderabad Airport?

more
    • Kansai Area Tour (7 nights)

Japan Nov 6, 2016 at 7:07 PM

I am traveling for the first time with my family and friends (15 persons in total).

For 7 nights, we will sleep at Kashihara, Nara.

We are planning to have a two-day tour in Kyoto, one day tour in Kobe and Himeji, one day tour in Nara, and the rest in Osaka. Is Kansai Area Pass and Osaka Amazing Pass a good idea?

Any suggestions for the best PASS (or passes) to avail (or cheapest travel expense plan) for this itinerary?

more
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Best shops/weavers to buy saris in Varanasi

Varanasi Nov 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM

Which is an authentic shop selling saris in Varanasi? I wish to buy cotton Banarsi saris that are handwoven.
      Any other suggestions regarding travel in Varanasi by local members would be gratefully acknowledged. I am there for a wedding for just two days.
      Thank you

more
    • Where do I hire a self-drive car in Jaisalmer?

Jaisalmer Dec 2, 2016 at 2:03 AM

Most of the popular options like ZoomCar don't operate in Jaisalmer and the hotel I booked into hasn't got a clue. Any pointers?

more
    • Buying real pearls in India

India Nov 30, 2016 at 12:23 PM

I have bought a double necklace of white pearls with silver clasp at Guwahati airport and paid about 130.- USD. It's quite heavy. Are real pearls for this price?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • Connection flights, confused

New Delhi Nov 29, 2016 at 6:00 AM

hey guys quick question .

I am travelling from Toronto Canada on Feb 24,2016 to Delhi, India and returning back to Canada March 20,2016 it is a round trip. . When I land in Delhi, I will drive to Punjab the same day I land because of a wedding.

On March 1 me and my friend will book a round trip from Delhi to pune.

So I will depart March 1 from Delhi to pune and have my return ticket back to Delhi March 20, (same day as my return ticket back to Canada)

My question is once I return from pune back to Delhi will I have to get out of airport to check into my flight back for Canada or can I just stay in the airport and check into my back to Canada flight.?..

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Where to find a comprehensive ferry schedule?

Maldives Nov 25, 2016 at 8:04 PM

I will arrive at 9am, guess very unlikely to catch the ferry to the most popular resident island Maafushi at 10am from the airport. I haven't decided upon which resident island to stay and thus I wonder if there is a comprehensive ferry schedule for all ferries leaving Mele? May be I can choose an island that I don't need to wait too long at Mele?

any suggestions on the island to stay and the ferry schedule? Many thanks!

more
    • Tokyo to mount fuji

Tokyo Nov 20, 2016 at 5:10 AM

Hi need help on mount fuji
      I am planning to have one night stay at mt fuji? Where should i stay? Is it easy to get to mt fuji from tokyo without using tour package?

Ski resort suggestion maybe..

Thanks in advance

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Arrival and Departure Halls of Coimbatore International Airport

Coimbatore Nov 18, 2016 at 3:52 AM

Can i know whether the arrival and departure halls of Coimbatore International Airport are in the same terminal building? Or i need to walk further from one terminal building to another? How long does it take for me to reach the departure hall from the arrival hall in this airport?

more
    • SLLiew's Profile Photo

Bus from ISB Kashmir Gate to IGI Delhi Airport

Delhi Nov 16, 2016 at 12:37 AM

I am planning to take a bus between Thursday midnite to 1:30am from the Inter State Bus Station at Kashmir Gate to the airport. Can I just buy the bus ticket at the bus terminal just before bus departure or do I have to buy ticket a day in advance to ensure seating. How far will the bus stop from Terminal 3, walking distance? or need to take a taxi? Thank you.

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

Maldives inter-island transfer (late evening and Friday)

Maldives Nov 15, 2016 at 1:02 AM

I know that Friday is holiday and with very limited transportation. My initial plan is to arrive on a Monday (around 8:30pm) and leave on Friday (around 9:30pm).
      1. Is it possible to get to the island (haven't decide which one yet but would definitely not those with expensive one-island-one-hotel) when I arrive that late (i.e., 8:30pm)? There is another early morning flight but I am on waiting list.
      2. Do I need to change my schedule to avoid leaving on Friday as there may not be public ferry to Male'?
      Hope to get advice soon as I need to confirm the flights. Thanks!

more
    • cosmichoover's Profile Photo

Boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap

Cambodia Nov 14, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hello! Has anyone traveled on the Mekong Explore boat from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap? I'm debating whether to get the bus or the boat (next week). I have traveled on boats in Cambodia in the past, and I'm aware of the lack of safety, but I'm a bit older now and more wary!! I have heard that Mekong Explore is a better option and has life jackets. Any information or recommendations would be gratefully received :)

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • Looking to join group or hire tour for El Nido to Coron Tour

El Nido Nov 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM

My wife and I are traveling to El Nido on Nov 25 and are hoping to go on an island hopping tour sometime between Nov 26 and Dec 1. We're looking to put together a group to hire a private boat for a 3 - 5 day tour of the islands from El Nido to Coron.

Booking a group can reduce the price significantly! We'll be able to create our own tour but here is a sample of what we could see/do:

islandhoppinginthephilippine...

Let me know if you're interested!!!

more