change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali 1 hours ago

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more