VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Chuvashskaya Respublika

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Chuvashskaya Respublika Travel Answer Locations

• DIY/Hardware store in Cheboksary

Cheboksary May 17, 2015 at 2:59 AM

Hi All. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reliable hardware/DIY supplier in Cheboksary? I will be working at an event there in June however the goods we are shipping over from the UK are being sent on a carnet document meaning that we can't send consumables with the main transport. We will need things like screws, nails, adhesive tapes etc.

Many Thanks in advance!

Paul

• fishing trips in cheboksary

Cheboksary Jul 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hi
      are there guided fishing trips offered in Cheboksary?
      I am staying there several weeks and the river wolga seems to be a perfect place for fishing.
      Thanks for any hint.

• How to travel from Moscow to Yaushi?

Yaushi Jun 8, 2014 at 8:30 PM

If I come from USA in plane which Airport I should get off? If I get off at Moscow, how should go to Yaushi?

1 Answer Jun 9, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    • Having trouble finding a hotel in Novocheboksarsk

Novocheboksarsk Mar 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Could anyone recommend a hotel in Novocheboksarsk Chuvash Republic Russian Federation I have not had any luck on the internet or Russian Travel Agencies. Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM
    • Boat trips to/from Cheboksary

Cheboksary Feb 22, 2007 at 5:07 PM

Does anyone know whether it is possible to travel by boat from/to Cheboksary from either Ulyanovsk or Nizhny Novgorod? If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it. I would particularly like to know the duration and cost of such a trip.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2007 at 5:08 AM
    • Hotels in Novocheboksarsk

Chuvashskaya Respublika Jan 17, 2006 at 8:13 PM

I want to travel to Novocheboksarsk. Does anyone know the best way to get there quickly (flight), names of airports and hotels? I would rather not take the train because I do not want to lose the time, but I understand it is fast to fly to Kazan from Moscow and travel by car. Any ideas?
      Thanks much.Joe

1 Answer Jan 17, 2006 at 10:50 PM
    • doodad_7262's Profile Photo

doodad_7262

Tsivil'sk Jul 29, 2005 at 11:07 AM

Has anyone out there been to Tsivilsk? Any info. is greatly
      appreciated.

9 Answers Aug 29, 2005 at 10:18 AM
    • paptai's Profile Photo

First Time Travel to Russia

Cheboksary Apr 24, 2004 at 5:01 PM

Anyone have any suggestions on visiting Russia and taking the train from Moscow to Cheboksary. I have a new penpal friend from there and would like to visit him. Any travel suggestions, or warning would be appreciated. This is my first visit to Russia. Going in 2005. Thanks.

11 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 9:33 AM